Safe websites to buy a high-end watch...

thanks guys for the replies. Finally I have zeroed in on a model and getting it shipped from US from a Omega Authorized Dealer. He is giving a discount of 30% which is almost like 2-3% more than what online sites offer. And the icing on the cake is Ill get Omega Warranty.

Cheers.

Some wristshots that I took at the local AD

inyjcg.jpg

9tlilc.jpg

mijjgl.jpg

2074zmr.jpg

PhotostarSR said:
Wats the total damage and Wats its cost if purchased in India..approx?

mayanksahni said:
I think nearly 2 lacs????

Am I right????

ajab.ghajab said:
Holy $hit. It costs 1.35L on Amazon, shipping and taxes extra :O Can't even think of affording such a costly one :p

The MRP on that watch is $3850 thats approx 1.77L. In India it costs somewhere around 1.4L after 20% discount(thats the max we get at ADs in India). But I got it around 1.2L. All those figures are with authorised dealers.

ajab.ghajab said:
Holy $hit. It costs 1.35L on Amazon, shipping and taxes extra :O Can't even think of affording such a costly one :p

Yeah thats right ajab. Even I cant afford such an expensive watch. So I asked my sister to gift it to me.:p

thanks raks. I have already bought the watch from an authorised dealer. Got a better discount that what most of the online site offer.

thx anyways.

buy from amazon which are sold by amazon itself....( ships and sold by amazon).. amazon have a bullet proof return policy...since amazon provides their own warranty..brands like omega ,tag and rolex dont break down easily..

Back