Sale: 1GB Kingston HyperX DDR 400MHz dual channel kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
Part #: KHX3200AK2/1G

Sale price: Rs.6,500 shipped

hyperx_kit.jpg

| 1GB (2*512MB) DDR 400MHz | comes with heatspreaders | CAS Latency: 2 | Timings: 2-3-2-6-1 @2.6v | Stable at 225MHz (haven't tried going higher) | says lifetime warranty but not sure if Kingston distributors here would honor that :huh: |

* download detailed specs *

Bought 2 kits off eBay.com while I was in the US and installed them early Dec '05 - these sticks are blazing fast and made a huge difference when I upgraded from a Transcend dual channel kit (2.5-3-3-6-2 @2.7v). I have pushed it to 225MHz and it was stable - my only bottleneck is my friggin CPU which overheats or I could push the HyperX to hit 240Mhz min.

Why am I selling it? My board supports DDR2 memory as well and I plan to get a HyperX PC2-4300 kit - once that arrives, the second HyperX 400MHz kit I have will also go up for sale.

I'm open to trading so let me know what you got :)

I am interested and may have something to swap as well...always looking for DDR, price may be an issue....anyways PM me...:)

What chips does it have? Any clue?

EDIT Looks like they are CH-5. DFI Owners, this is good ram for you!

RiO said:
Thanks Chaos... that's right, chips are Winbond CH-5's.
Could even take the other 1 gig kit from you...later on when u wanna sell...

And I've given u a PM....lemme know if its suitable...

!@#$ where was ur sweet ass when i was searching for a hyperx whole india :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
lucky who gets it :(

Quick update for those interested in the RAM: I was able to further reduce timings of the other HyperX kit I have to 2-3-2-5 today. It's been stable for the last hour at least - tomorrow I will try to drop the timings to 2-2-2-5 and validate it through CPU-Z.

[bump]

Chaos, I did 2-2-2-5 @ 2.9v but had to restore stock CPU clockspeeds to be able to do those low timings. Back to 2-3-2-5 since it allows me to overclock the CPU with no issues.

[bump + pricedrop]

I'm desperate to buy Kidoman's Antec PVII so dropping the price here to 6.2k shipped :)

I have another HyperX kit that I'm using in my pc so I don't need RAM - besides, why would I take RAM with 3-3-3 timings when the HyperX is capable of 2-2-2? ;)

Realistic pricing would help. Look around. Specially into other seller's threads. Nobody gets to sell things at their purchase prices. Except for brand new unused stuff. Cheers!

kandissa said:
Realistic pricing would help. Look around. Specially into other seller's threads. Nobody gets to sell things at their purchase prices. Except for brand new unused stuff. Cheers!

Thanks for the tip kandy boy, but I'm not holding a gun to your head asking you to buy it... on the other hand, I don't think you even know what's on sale here. So why don't you take a hike and stop shitting my thread.

hey rio i hv bought amd 3500+ n a8n-e might require ur shi* hehehe :):)
jokin.. hey pm me about a/c no n shipping details n other stuff,n i wud be extremely happy if u wud trade+cash ..

I'll only trade this in for an Antec PVII, so I guess that's outta the question :p

PM'ed you my bank account details and address... come on MSN if you any other questions!

Mods, close thread... since no sale has finalized up until now, I'd rather throw it back into my rig and find a way to drop timings to 2-2-2-5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back