Sale on SoundMagic IEMs/Earphones - PL-11,PL30, ES18 and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Check now for my pm. Please pm me best price for pl11 & a/c details. sorry if you haven't received any pm yet. I am a newbie :)

I have a 6 month old Pl-11 which i got from ebay.in - can I rma it through your store? Any idea when the ES 18 can be made available?

@PristineNote:

Just dropped in to say this would be my first, and probably my last order from you folks. I had ordered a PL-11 ear-phone through your website on 25th Jan and called up today morning to get an update. In the first call, I was told by a lady that it will be sent out this morning. I figured it would have arrived by now, since it's being sent from New Bombay and my location is in Bombay. So I called up a few minutes back and the guy told me that since 26th was a holiday and 27th was Sunday, it would be shipped tonight.

Since this order was a bit urgent for me, I questioned him "How difficult is it to ship the item within Bombay?" to which he replies, in a rather rude tone, saying (and I quote) "How difficult is it for you to understand that 26th was a holiday and there is no courier pick up on 27th?"

Is this the way your staff has been trained to speak to your customers? I admit my question was rather blunt, but that response was totally uncalled for. I'm really disappointed to see such shoddy customer service conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Sir , don't you think you should have informed us well in advance when ordering that you needed the package on urgent basis ? In such cases we do handle the packages on priority and have even gone to the extent of arranging a personal delivery for the customer if within our capacity.

When you had called I was repeatedly trying to make you understand that all courier pick ups are done by afternoon and evening time only . Even if the pick up is done by morning , the packages do not leave local courier offices until evening/night when the movement of shipments happen so its not possible to ship out in morning and deliver same day unless we are using some specialized service which does the same. Infact a metro-to-metro shipment usually moves much faster than an intra city shipment and there have been cases where local shipments have taken 2-3 days for delivery whereas a Mumbai-Delhi or Mumbai-Blore shipment has been delivered next day . Unfortunately this is how logistics and shipping works in our country.

In major cases we do ship all the orders on same or next business day of receiving the order and we are ensuring the same in your case. We received your order on 25th , 26th-27th being a holiday it was impossible for us to ship the package.

I tried making you understand the same yet you kept on insisting how difficult is it to deliver in 1 day . I really feel you should haven taken these facts into account before placing the order which you needed on urgent basis.

When someone places an order online , its expected that the product is usually delivered within 2-3 business days unless specified as next day . I really feel that your expectations from us have been unreasonable .

I apologies if my reply came to you as a rude one but I was simply trying to make you understand how the shipments process works . Due to the continuous 2 day holidays , we have been overloaded with orders and we are trying our level best to clear all of them today itself . Owing to this we have been on our toes since morning and during such times a call which persistently asks us why a product cant be delivered in just 1 day can get a little irritating , I am really sorry once again if you felt I was rude. We will try out level best to serve you better next time :).

EDIT : To try and keep up with your expectation of next day delivery , we have specially arranged a delivery for you via FedEx. Tracking details of the same have been sent to you . Hope you receive it tomorrow :)

I am interested in buying sound magic es18 but i dont want to buy online, does any body hav knowledge of any dealer in mumbai..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back