Sale: Two nVidia 6600 PCIe graphics cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
gfx_cards_sm.jpg

The first card is the eVGA e-GeForce 6600 LE 128MB card - installed in my computer for 2 days so this is brand spanking new, just not in the original box because it was too big to travel with from the US. Price: 5,000.

The second in the pic is my ASUS Extreme N6600/TD 256MB card - installed and used for about 2 months before I got myself a 6800GT. Price: 6,000.

Prices exclude shipping/handling - cards will be packed really well before shipping so don't worry about whether it will get damaged en route.

Here are links to the product pages:

http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=128-P2-N352-TX

http://usa.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=2&l2=6&l3=139&model=361&modelmenu=1

If you're interested, email or PM me. Feel free to post additional questions on the cards here.

---
http://www.axemanrio.com

Prolly gray market prices on XFX is that low... but well, this can also be considered gray market because I brought them from the US.

Anyway, I'm ready to lower prices but people should want these cards first :p

I'd like to sell these cards quickly so new prices are 4k and 5k...

To address the lack of warranty... if you don't plan to OC these cards, you have nothing to worry about - and even if you do OC, but play it safe by not overdoing it, you should be fine :)

i want the ASUS Extreme N6600/TD 256MB ,but only if u can sell for 4.5k.
pls state the terms and conditions for the deal as this is the first time i am purchasing ny thing online. :(

Man, I'm getting cheaper by the day... dropping prices to 4.5k for the ASUS and 3.5k for the eVGA (excluding shipping). This is as low as I can go because these are really good cards, and sparingly used (eVGA used 2 days :p), for the budget gamer.

RiO said:
Man, I'm getting cheaper by the day... dropping prices to 4.5k for the ASUS and 3.5k for the eVGA (excluding shipping). This is as low as I can go because these are really good cards, and sparingly used (eVGA used 2 days :p), for the budget gamer.

will get back to u after having a chat with my friend :)

Switch said:
How well does a 6600 perform over a 9800 pro...

My ASUS 6600 card ran Doom 3 faster than a friend's 9800 pro AGP card - our configs were different, however. He had an Athlon 2600+ and 512MB DDR333 while I had a Pentium 4 3.0GHz with 512MB DDR400. Also, PCIe bandwidth is 2x AGP so that could have been a contributing factor and besides, this is a 256mb card (I believe the 9800 pro is 128mb). As well, when it came to Doom 3, keep in mind noone could explain why nVidia 6 series cards simply performed better than others in the low, mid AND high end categories.

nVIDIA as we all know performes better on OpenGL then ATI anyday... What i am more interested is in knowing HL2: Source comparision... As i will be using this to play a lot of CS: S...

am intrested in buying the evga card, pm me ur msn/yahoo id please and we can talk this over...

I might have a buyer for the Asus card, I'll update here at the soonest.

edit: Oh I missed your post above. Nevermind then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back