Salute to our heros

Hey mates just back from Dinner party :p where we all old friends were Discussing about indian Army etc

While having Gossip one of my Friend told some amazing facts about Indian Markos what made me really proud of them

• Markos is Worlds 3rd best defence force aka Born to Kill
  • There Identity is not even know to there wifes !! :S
  • There Training Center location is not know to any one
  • Markos are called at last as last option after indian army
  • There training everything is kept secret ,only Marshall can call markos no one else
  • they are trained to battle in all type fields AIR,WATER n LAND
  • They can drive from cycle to Jet planes all
  • Not much information about them in Google ,all secret :p

Some more fact which he told which i wasn't aware off

NSG was trying and having battle with Terrorist for more than 2 days .Markos arrived on 3 days (might have seen them getting down from choppers at Nariman house ) took of

TAJ on 3hrs :clap:

Nariman hours 2-3hrs time :clap:

I mean uber fast ;)

I was told by some media person that in taj Markos threwed the granade to break the Door ,in ideal conditions any one will atleast hide for sec or step behind when granade is thrown .Our markos were standing close to Door holding Gun at there respective position .they didnt even flickered for sec when Bomb was thrown

Also u might have seen them coming but after all things settles where they vanished like air no one knewed !!

Now thats a MAN

an BIG salute to them

JAI HIND !!

Even in NDTV when they showed special episode on Special force, they did not showed the face of the Marcos soldier and kept it dark. They are best, but with lack of defence artiliery, ships, etc all of which are in pipelines for years are creating a block hole in the advancement of Indian force. Look at Admiral Gorshkov case and their are many case like that take this details

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...i_spat_over_submarine/articleshow/2708971.cms

All the links say u of what India is lacking behind and need improvements. I am really worried about it what if now a war is confronted, we cannot win a war with 1.13 million army alone. All this are happening bcoz of our honorable Netas!! who never take the security of India seriouly. Atleast u Netas should protect the nation where u all do all sort of corruptions. :mad: Where would all of u be if there is no nation for u to rule.

We have a entire ocean named after us and we should have complete control of the sea. But it seems that due to all sort of lagging in defence procurements and our very very friendly neighbours, we may loose it and that name may someday change to Great China Ocean. Kudos!!! that sucks!!! :mad:

predatorvj said:
Markos is Worlds 3rd best defence force aka Born to Kill

Wonder who took first & second ?

How does one rate these ppl in the first place ?
predatorvj said:
NSG was trying and having battle with Terrorist for more than 2 days .Markos arrived on 3 days (might have seen them getting down from choppers at Nariman house ) took of
TAJ on 3hrs :clap:
Nariman hours 2-3hrs time :clap:
I mean uber fast ;)

It might have dawned on them that there were no hostages to rescue. That after all was what slowed things down the most. Take Nariman house for example, all hostages dead on Wed itself.

Came across an interesting article

What if it happened in any other city?

I'd been wondering recently how the Tamils managed to stay clean since '98 !!

That's better than Bush's record isn't it :D

In Chennai, however, top police officers are confident that they have enough muscle to handle most situations. The city hasn’t had terror threats for some time, but the Tamil Nadu police are better prepared than most. It stems from the 1998 Coimbatore blasts and a long hunt for forest brigand Veerappan, which had forced them to set up special units and organise commando training. Tamil Nadu spends about Rs 2,000 crore on the police department, and a large part of that goes into training for various special wings.

Tamil Nadu’s Special Task Force is 250-strong. Its men have expertise in counter-insurgency, in the forests or in urban areas. An elite commando force based in ‘Madhuram’, in the heart Chennai, was formed later. Its 100 men are trained in to handle situations like Mumbai. The commandos are heavily armed and on high alert, round the clock, round the year.

Then, the Armed Reserve wing of the state police has its own Quick Reaction Team. Though the force is spread out over the state, a good number are stationed in Chennai. There are also two companies of the Rapid Action Force, numbering around 60.

I think there is a lot to be learnt from these guys :)

Some of the weapons our special forces use...

Heckler & Koch MP5
SIG SG-552
IMI Tavor TAR-21
Bushmaster M4A3
M16A2
AK-47,AK-101
INSAS rifle
Uzi submachine gun
IMI Galil , Dragunov SVD59 SVD rifle , Heckler & Koch PSG1
FN P-90
FN F2000

:O i never knew that such a special force exists , thnx vj for letting us know and we are proud of these real life heroes

Armies, Soldiers, etc only fight for the causes of Corrupt Politicians & Corporations and their interests.

There used to be a time when Soldiers did defend the rights of the "PEOPLE". But not anymore.

They are nothing more than Private Armies of the Super Rich!

another unique identification they have:

Only armed force unit to allow beard other than sikh regiments. Most of them sport it. And yes, they are not that secretive. A friend from Goa says he has seen many MARCOS guys, sporting a beard and mostly heavily built.

^^^yes

still info in wikipedia is not much about them

The first two months is the weeding out phase. More than 60% are sent back. Those that go on are trained in every aspect of modern warfare and in every situation. This includes firing lying down, standing, running full-sprint, even backwards and looking into a mirror – with a reaction time of 0.27 seconds.

thats really some serious training

and Guyies that video was awesome

There was an article about them a couple of years ago in a magazine (The Week I think). It had a lot of inside info about their tactics, how they execute an operation, and all. I did save that issue, so if i can get it, will post the scans.

Back