Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use
This was bought in Aug last year for trying out. Not seeing any use hence offloading it. Like brand new and in excellent working condition.
No warranty and no bill. Price is fixed. I will need to search for the original box and will include it, if I can find it.
Shipping will be extra and at actuals. It will be via ShipRocket.
In case of any queries, please DM or leave a message below. Please keep the thread clean.

Attachments

• IMG_20220919_163738.jpg
    IMG_20220919_163738.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_20220919_163817.jpg
    IMG_20220919_163817.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_20220919_163854.jpg
    IMG_20220919_163854.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_20220919_163808.jpg
    IMG_20220919_163808.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 218
They come with 3 years warranty, if you bought online you should have an email copy of the invoice.
I did not find any mention of 3 year manufacturer warranty anywhere among the current listings. Can you share some evidence of this 3 year warranty ?

It does have 3 year warranty (I don't have my boxes anymore to confirm it though). I bought the same headphone 3 times since 2014, and made friends get it too.

Bloody fantastic headphone this is. Sounds better than some that cost 3x the price. Velour pad version is super comfy too.

I have the box but it does not mention anything on the warranty.
Strange, maybe they changed it? You could try contacting Samson.

I don't remember whether it was on a box or paper inside, but I do remember seeing warranty being 3 years like @stefanm said. The last time I bought a pair was in 2017. All of them still running fine. The original model with pleather pads needed earpad replacement and the cable started cracking. But that's 8 years old at this point!

All in all never needed to avail warranty services for any of them

It does have 3 year warranty (I don't have my boxes anymore to confirm it though). I bought the same headphone 3 times since 2014, and made friends get it too.

Bloody fantastic headphone this is. Sounds better than some that cost 3x the price. Velour pad version is super comfy too.
I love them, apparently they sound even better with the filter mod. I'll be doing that and making some wooden cups too.

I suppose you could try equalizing the treble.Otherwise it is pretty balanced and great for neutral sound. Personally I would prefer its sibling 950 for the slightly warm signature. I found the clamping force to be on the higher side.
They're fairly neutral and very airy, the highs do need taming for those with studio sensitive ears (it's a curse, not a blessing)

I suppose you could try equalizing the treble.Otherwise it is pretty balanced and great for neutral sound. Personally I would prefer its sibling 950 for the slightly warm signature. I found the clamping force to be on the higher side.
I agree about the clamping force- it was terrible for the first couple weeks. It evened out over time though, and ended up being nice and comfy. And now its a bit too loose to be honest!

And yeah, it can be quite sibilant as well, but nothing that some nice EQing can't fix. Its very responsive to EQing.

Back