SAMSUNG 16GB Class 6 Mobile MicroSD Memory Card www.theitbazaar.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered via ebay, along with TVS GOLD and some other small stuffs. Those Logitech keyboards are not lasting 6 months, and buttons become blank and spacebar get a hole in center as i hit the spacebar with my thumb nail hard while gaming. Hope the TVS GOLD with withstand atleast 2 yrs.

I have been trying to get a quote from you for a different product.sent query through website.sent you a pm.no reply.so i have no choice but to go off topic on this thread to gain your attention!kindly reply to my pm.

Ordered on 30th Nov and received on 3rd Dec via Blue dart. Good packing and service. Thanks.

Ganny

Wiz said:
can be bought through ebay @ Rs.975.60 including shipping using 10% coupons MCEBAY1234 or ICICI42022

ordered 1 on ebay with the coupon MCEBAY1234 got INR 110 discount.
Thanx for the coupons man !!!

thox said:
ordered 1 on ebay with the coupon MCEBAY1234 got INR 110 discount.

Thanx for the coupons man !!!

The card i got is corrupt!! :mad: Lots of problems with it. Please send me a replacement.

Sent you Brand new Factory Sealed Card. Hard Luck.. Sent you PM for replacing same. This product carries 5 Yr manufacturer warranty. Please get same from authorized service center or return to us for replacement

thox said:
The card i got is corrupt!! :mad: Lots of problems with it. Please send me a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back