Monitors Samsung 22'' Lcd... budget 8.5k

thanx....:)..so this is the one...u sure abt the quality !!!..:cool2:

one more thing can u sugget a CRT moniter under 4k....

cooler2005 said:
but you know....there's not much difference b/w the 20" and the 22" in samsung .... would recommend you to go for benq...

really..!! ther is no much difference!! then i shud go with 20'' samsung rite..i need samsung only..

see....u have options...

samsung 2233SW ---- ~8.6K (slowly phasing out from nehru place)

samsung 2250SW ---- ~8.7K (available, but read some review about it....not as good as the 2233sw in terms of color gamut)

dell S2209W ---- ~8.6K (not sure how many service centers are there in delhi and how feasible it is with respect to samsung's after sale service)

benq G2220HD ---- ~7.6 ((not sure how many service centers are there in delhi and how feasible it is with respect to samsung's after sale service)

choose from these....i personally am buying Samsung 2233SW on Monday :) ... will see who gives me the best possible price...

btw..anyone here knows which are the shops one should definitely try when they are in nehru place other than Computer Empire, CTC, and SMC...??

Guess dell has onsite service. ain't it? They have onsite service for laptops which could be carried around. I guess monitors too would have onsite service. But wait for others to confirm it.

Recently bought a B2030 in Chennai for Rs.7.2k. Upgraded it from my 17" 4:3 and now i came to know the value of wide screen 16:9 monitors. Previously it was a nuisance since i had to frequently slide to the right and left cuz most of the web pages nowadays are wide and are suitable only for wide screens. Now its very easy to browse. And movies are excellent. If you want to save some money you could opt for the 20" model...

Back