Samsung 4 GB HDD and RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

acegunner

Disciple
Hi,

I have a Samsung 4 GB HDD with no bad sectors, in full good condition. And a SD RAM module 64MB in good condition too.

Both together going for Rs. 1500/-
Bombay only

Plz PM me for any details or post here

hehe a 40G new drive with 5 years warranty is 1900 bucks :). I think u shud rethink those prices.

Yeah sorry to burst ur bubble but a price of about 1/3rd what u state is an excellent sell provided u can manage that.Best of luck.

Old systems dun run even on 40gb hdd

So these 4gb hdd saves the day by making the system run.

1.5k along with the 64mb sd-ram is a good deal

Sourabh said:
Old systems dun run even on 40gb hdd

So these 4gb hdd saves the day by making the system run.

1.5k along with the 64mb sd-ram is a good deal
Didnt get what you mean by old systems dont run :S. If you are talking abt 8GB bios limitation, it can be bypassed easily.

The 4GB HDD serves great for file transfers from ur frnds (read movs n mp3).

Also for ppl who want to experiment with linux, this is very good alternative as a 2nd HDD for installing linux.

Also i am not too eager to sell them, so only if i am getting a good price it's for the taking.

Moreover i think with the RAM the price is fair.

i guess 4gb hard disk can b used for transfering movies frm 1 person to another......but i guess dvd writer r mor in reach...so i guess its best decision to sell it...and also sd ram r not that cheap...they r vanishing..so i guess its a valid price.......

I got a brand new 256MB stick of SDRAM for 1800 bucks a week back for a friend with a P4 Williamette. So 64MB shud cost maybe max 500-600, not more. However whats the use of a 64MB stick anyway :S other than running linux router project boxes :\

guys.. take the discussion out of market plz.. this is for buyers and sellers only ;)

don't go offtopic and post here unless you have some advice or want to buy.

^^ I generally dont comment in the buyer/seller forum unless i find a deal to be really ridiculous. The only reason I posted is so that some unsuspecting member doesnt fall for it without being aware of the market price. This was one such deal. No hard feelings to anyone.

@ Dont wanna hijack the thread but Chaos, it took me the better parts of two whole days to get a 40 gb working on my P2, its really frustrating was even willing to buy any old hdd for 600 bucks, but I agree 1500 is high, 1000 Rs though seems good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back