Samsung 52X cdrom for sale....

Status
Not open for further replies.

deejay

Skilled
I have a rarely used samsung 52x cdrom for sale.

model no: SC-152 , white face plate.

it is in perfect working order.
the proceeds from this sale will go as contribution for our site.
Since a brand new 52x cdroms are for sale around 700 ~ 800 rupees i will sell it for Rs.500 + shipping (from mumbai).
The purchaser can send the money directly to Anshul a.k.a eXterminator or to any of the staff member nearest to his place. on his / their confirmation reply i will ship the piece.

Deejay a Brand new CDROM cost 550 Rs now, I am ready to pick it for 400 Bucks I stay in Town near Peddar Road.

Hi Aces170, welcome here buddy.

Since this money will go in as a contribution for the development of the site i will not haggle for price and your intentions are well appreciated too.
deal accepted.

please confirm.

i reside @ cuffe parade.

How do you want to get this delivered. please let me know.
This money will be given to Anshul for our hosting server charges fund.

Umm Thanks Deejay, but the point is I require it for my old comp and I was plannig to get a Brand new Liteon Cd drive for 550. Samsung I am not too keen on looking at their performance. But since this was for a good cause I considered...

BTW On Sunday will you be coming anywhere near Malabar Hill, Breach Candy, Peddar Road etc ?

No problems on sunday. we could meet at some place nearby.
How about cream centre at chowpatty ??????, nice food there.
anytime in the afternoon.@ breach candy / peddar road there will be parking problems as usual.

I will ask Anshul if he can make it too.

ps: is samsung that bad ....??, about two months ago my 16X liteon dvd writer had problems reading/recognising any DVD disks. (most probably dirty lens or the reflective mirror below it. 10 minutes job for the service people.) since it was under warranty i thought it is better to give it for sevicing to my dealer. that unit was returned to me twice without any servicing , since it still had dvd reading problems. ultimately my dealer gave me a new samsung dvd writer yesterday model no: TS-H552. i have not yet opened that package.
So am i screwed or what ???

I dont know Samsung DVD drives but Samsung CD sucks have 10 ROMS at work and ALL of them dont read 50% of the CD's having multi sessions...

Cream Center is perfect.

Aces170,

Cream Centre , sunday , around 1.30 ~ 2.00 pm.
Anshul is coming too. he confirmed it.

I have pm'ed you my mobile number. you kindly do the same.

deejay said:
ps: is samsung that bad ....??, about two months ago my 16X liteon dvd writer had problems reading/recognising any DVD disks. (most probably dirty lens or the reflective mirror below it. 10 minutes job for the service people.) since it was under warranty i thought it is better to give it for sevicing to my dealer. that unit was returned to me twice without any servicing , since it still had dvd reading problems. ultimately my dealer gave me a new samsung dvd writer yesterday model no: TS-H552. i have not yet opened that package.
So am i screwed or what ???
naa dj, samsung dvd writers r quite good..cuz they r not made by samsung ;) ....tsst - toshiba samsung storage technology...

But Deejay,
Why did you buy a LiteOn in the first place ?
If possible,try to get Pioneer,BenQ,Asus...instead of Samsung as you said that you havent opened the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back