Samsung Corby Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

sidx19

Disciple
Looking for a not heavily used/well maintained/recently bought Samsung Corby Pro with box, bill and warranty remaining. It could be used, or opened or unused or not used at all.. ;) If somebody can get me a brand new one for 6k, that will be great!!

Please throw me your best offers..!! :D

how can you get a recently bought Samsung corby pro for 6k? can not understand the rationale behind your expectation, anyways I have a corby pro that i can think of selling 2k less than the market price.

ok, lemme give you a realistic view then, the corby pro was on sheelves in jan mid-end, so anybody having a corby pro would have used it for like 4-5 months max, current selling price of the phone is 11 k, so you expectation of 5k less than the market price is slightly misplaced, take it as a general advice, i have no intentions to pitch in my phones sale to u, all the best!

saurabhnarula said:
ok, lemme give you a realistic view then, the corby pro was on sheelves in jan mid-end, so anybody having a corby pro would have used it for like 4-5 months max, current selling price of the phone is 11 k, so you expectation of 5k less than the market price is slightly misplaced, take it as a general advice, i have no intentions to pitch in my phones sale to u, all the best!

Well, normally samsung phones don't have lot of resale value!! My phone, for wat i've paid 12k 8 months back will now only fetch me max 4.5k!! :(

sidx19 said:
Well, normally samsung phones don't have lot of resale value!! My phone, for wat i've paid 12k 8 months back will now only fetch me max 4.5k!! :(

That's coz the Beat 450 is not a model that anyone would easily buy used.....

But that is not the case with the corby's...... They are hot selling.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back