FS: Mobile Samsung duos s5302

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy made it sour right from beginning saying

I hope you are not doing favour on me by selling this.

This is where he made it sour.

Secondly it was my cousins phone and I was expecting to visit them on Monday after completing my work commitments.I could not visit and hence I asked my sis to ship it herself.

Sis being noob in this and busy with her own college.she shipped it on 17 th.

Now wrong information that shipment being in delhi.
Within few hrs of my post .status got updated abour received at palam airport.

So I do not understand what prime is making about.

Invoice

It was ebay purchase and I referred it here for purchase date.

So if I am wrong in any of my dealing here.tell me what I did wrong.

I always prefer to learn something new everyday.

Item is delivered.
What was written as included ( charger ) ,it is delivered.

Where i said i have invoice and i will be sending that.

So when everything is delivered as described, wth is buyer beating around the bush ?

Wasting everyones time and beating around the bush for what purpose ?

I request mod to see if i have violated any rule or any condition.

If their is no violation of rules.see what needs to be done.

What was included in sell is delivered,so idont see any reason to keep beating around .[DOUBLEPOST=1366884208][/DOUBLEPOST]And whether to reply and what to do on forum,is my perspective.
Buyer prime has no business to do with what i am doing and all.

One thing i would like to suggest is, when going in for a trade, always exchange the mobile numbers. It will be easy to communicate instead of expecting the other person to log in to respond.
In My point of view, there is no mistake with the buyer or seller. Its just a misunderstanding. If its possible to change the Negative rating, please do so.

only mismatch i could see is the buyer committed to ship the card through DTDC but instead shipped through speedpost which is relatively cheap option. For the invoice he never said that he will provide invoice (if he does please point out)

Now only solution i could see is that in normal circumstances a DTDC will ask for 400~500rs for courier where as speedpost would need only 200 something so i would suggest to refund 200rs and close the deal

This guy prime was stuck at lowballing.
My sis was asking for 4000 for this absolute mint phone.
This chap offered 3500 and I said let's close at 3800 and I will convince sis.
For which he was adamant and my sis was aware of what all happened.

And dtdc part

It was with expectation that I will get to visit them and do the shipping part myself.

Which I could not do due to my schedule.

She had to ship it herself.its not about being cheaper option or anything.its about trust with dtdc.
We had bad experience with them and since them we stopped using them.
This chap was adamant so I thought I could do this for sake of it.

He got in bad spoil sport and messed up everything for no reason.

He got what he paid for.
He got phone and charger as I listed in sell thread.

I agree about feedback part.
It was unindicated and unwanted.

Buyer was wrong for not getting your phone number so he could get in touch with you.

Seller was wrong on many parts. If you found the invoice, you should've sent it. No use keeping it with you. If you had work commitments, you SHOULD HAVE informed the buyer that it will not be shipped on the 15th or 16th. It's your job/duty as a seller to keep the buyer informed. You didn't even inform the buyer that you won't be using DTDC and that you'll be using Speed Post to ship. Another thing you did wrong was, even though you logged into the forum to address to your other threads, you didn't have the time or the courtesy to inform/address the buyer about the current status ? It's just wrong. It clearly shows you're not bothered about that buyer or don't care enough to address him ? Why ? How long does it take to write a PM ?

Seller - You went wrong on many things dude. When you said "I was expecting to visit them on Monday after completing my work commitments. I could not visit and hence I asked my sis to ship it herself." Did you inform the buyer about the same on that day itself? That you won't be able to make it ?

Also, when you said "Sis being noob in this and busy with her own college.she shipped it on 17 th." - Still not a buyer's problem. It's your problem and you went wrong on your commitment. Least you could've done is called the buyer up and informed him of the same. May be all this brouhaha would've been ignored altogether if you had been informative of the same.

Tell me if am wrong somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back