Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S 5830

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is my sparingly used Samsung Galaxy Ace 5830. You have to see the condition to believe it. I've uploaded pics, but they cant do justice. The phone practically looks brand new. 10/10

It's got the official GingerBread v 2.3.4 (DDKQ5), a 2GB memory card and all standard (unused) accessories. I had bought this phone to play around with Android before I can jump into buying a tablet.

There are absolutely no scratches on the body/screen. Along with the phone, I'm also giving away a Clarivue Privacy Screen Protector (worth Rs 750) and Amzer Silicon TPU hard case (worth Rs 450). The phone is 6 months old, and has 6 months warranty remaining. Forgot to add - the phone has not been used for over 3 months, as I was travelling and was on my BlackBerry.

This is a damn good phone for customization with atleast 7 custom ROMs out there right now. Mumbai buyers preferred, so that they can see the phone and pay cash.

Expected price Rs 11,000 (slight negotiation in the interest of a quick sale).

Attachments

• IMG_1556.jpg
    IMG_1556.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_1557.jpg
    IMG_1557.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_1558.jpg
    IMG_1558.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1574.jpg
    IMG_1574.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 96
You are welcome to come and check out my phone. If you can get me a 'newer' phone than mine, I'll pay you whatever price you ask. My handset was hardly used and hence selling it off. In case you are serious about the price, please PM me. Even I'm bundling in goodies like Amzer case and Clarivue Privacy Screen protector.

nishantgandhi said:
You are welcome to come and check out my phone. If you can get me a 'newer' phone than mine, I'll pay you whatever price you ask.

I can get you a brand new samsung ace with FULL 12 MONTHS warranty, is that "newer" :chair: enough for you???

so in that case you would have to pay "WHATEVER PRICE" :yahoo: i ask, right???

sam88 said:
I can get you a brand new samsung ace with FULL 12 MONTHS warranty, is that "newer" :chair: enough for you???

so in that case you would have to pay "WHATEVER PRICE" :yahoo: i ask, right???

You seem to be quite juvenile. It has become a general trend for everyone to trash sale threads by posting links and prices from various sources. If you are so interested in comparison, why look at my sale thread in the first place then? Just go out and buy the damn phone na? Anyway, let me know if you are interested in my phone. I'd prefer to talk over PM in that case.

nishantgandhi said:
You seem to be quite juvenile. It has become a general trend for everyone to trash sale threads by posting links and prices from various sources. If you are so interested in comparison, why look at my sale thread in the first place then? Just go out and buy the damn phone na? Anyway, let me know if you are interested in my phone. I'd prefer to talk over PM in that case.

coz in the title of this thread u didn't mention Galaxy Ace Six month old for Rs. 11,500

sam88 said:
coz in the title of this thread u didn't mention Galaxy Ace Six month old for Rs. 11,500

Simply because it does not even look 6 hours old!!

On 2nd thoughts, looking at the kind of responses on this forum, I feel guilty for having posted the image of the bill. Looking at the condition, I could have easily sold it for a higher price, even w/o a bill.

cosmetic conditions of the phone can be changed in a heartbeat with new casings.... dude this is how how forums work.... members ask shitloads of questions.. swallow your pride answer it... most of these guys know what they are asking for.... so its better you just go with the flow.. if u don't like it what they offer better say "sorry can't lower the price" and move on.. eventually you'll know whats the right price and whats not... and whats with the "looking at the kind of responses on this forum, I feel guilty for having posted the image of the bill. Looking at the condition, I could have easily sold it for a higher price, even w/o a bill" ?? come on man..... that's like your screaming "I CAN SCAM YOU ANYTIME AND YOU WONT KNOW IT" .... please do think twice before replying to your potential buyers!

peace.. am just tryin to help you :)

nishantgandhi said:
Simply because it does not even look 6 hours old!!

On 2nd thoughts, looking at the kind of responses on this forum, I feel guilty for having posted the image of the bill. Looking at the condition, I could have easily sold it for a higher price, even w/o a bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back