FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy Ace Pearl White

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

Somebody looking to buy a 9/10 condition , 2 months old , Galaxy Ace , Pearl White , Unused headphones+Cover.

Asking Price 9k. Bought for 11.2k ( Invoice lost in transit ). Warranty claimable at any Samsung Authorised Service Station ( Checked and verified via IMEI no.)

Reason for sale :- Bought for a friend who was here from California for 2 months.

Location - Mumbai.

For specs visit :-
Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com

For Pics :-

Interested.. but can you post a pic of the phone being switch on..

Pm me your best price to guwahati (assam)..

Hey.

I can even send you a video if you're really interested , but I really really would be unable to reduce the price any further than 8k. Rest assured it is in brilliant condition, all the accessories are unused and everything works flawlessly :)

Regards
Karan

The warranty thingy is misadvise. Most Samsung SC ask for the bill, so your claim that warranty claim can be done via IMEI is incorrect.

There are 5 Samsung SC in gurgaon and all of them ask for the bill.

So, No Bill --> No Warranty..

The warranty thingy is misadvise. Most Samsung SC ask for the bill, so your claim that warranty claim can be done via IMEI is incorrect.

There are 5 Samsung SC in gurgaon and all of them ask for the bill.

So, No Bill --> No Warranty..

I've been associated with Samsung for the past 6 years in very good capacity. Need not reveal more details.
In case you do not have the bill and you tell them that , they will check with your IMEI which gives them the batch number of the product. The product can be on the shelf of the dealer for about 6 months untill the warranty starts. Moreover I've personally taken the phone to the station and got it verified.

Next time any SC in Gurgaon refuses you for a product which has a batch number less than 6 months old , come visit me at Vipul Square , Samsung corporate office , 4th floor.

Needless to say kindly refrain from crapping threads.

I've been associated with Samsung for the past 6 years in very good capacity. Need not reveal more details.
In case you do not have the bill and you tell them that , they will check with your IMEI which gives them the batch number of the product. The product can be on the shelf of the dealer for about 6 months untill the warranty starts. Moreover I've personally taken the phone to the station and got it verified.

Next time any SC in Gurgaon refuses you for a product which has a batch number less than 6 months old , come visit me at Vipul Square , Samsung corporate office , 4th floor.

Needless to say kindly refrain from crapping threads.

Interesting. I wish Samsung SC people had the integrity you vehemently portray.

Not everyone can come visit you at the "Vipul Square , Samsung corporate office , 4th floor." because a SC in Chennai declined to repair the phone which is "supposedly" under warranty.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back