Samsung Galaxy Buds+ for Rs. 8999

t3chg33k

Skilled
I purchased a pair from Samsung's Corporate portal and received it earlier this week. I thought I'd check if anyone is interested in buying the same at a lower price.

Full disclosure here. The price on the Corporate portal is 8521 and my price is 8999 which you may construe as including a "facilitation fee". However, it is still much lower than the price of 11,999 on Samsung's Consumer portal and ridiculously lower than the price of 16,499 for which it is listed on Amazon. It is in fact lower than even the US retail price of $149 and I don''t think you will be able to buy it at this price from any of the ecommerce sites any time soon, even after considering bank discounts.

I think the price is valid until Sunday, so there are only a couple of days left to place an order. The invoice will include your name, address, phone number and will be shipped directly by Samsung's partner (Savex) with the full 12-month warranty. I am not going to place more than 2-3 orders as I don't want to risk banning my account or have too many unknown transactions on my bank account.

PM me if interested, otherwise feel free to ignore the same. It is a small gain for me but a large benefit for those genuinely interested in getting this product. Note that Samsung does not accept returns but only replaces any defective items, so be sure of actually wanting this product as you cannot try and return.

Back