Samsung Galaxy Captivate

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandeep

Disciple
For Sale Product Information
  • Product Name: Samsung Galaxy Captivate + Loads of freebies added.
  • Expected Price: Rs 11,000 /- Shipped
  • Shipping charges: Free
  • Description if any: Phone was bought from TE Member JainAnshal a couple of months back. Phone is in perfect working condition but was dropped by sister and has developed a small crack on the top near the USB slot slider cover also there is a small scuff on the backside (shown in the last 2 pics) everything else is fine.
  • Have the Original Box and all original accessories (except headphones) which will be shipped along with the phone.
  • FREEBIES: giving away a screen guard free.

Also will give a leather case that i have been using with it worth 300/-

Also will give away an extra original Samsung battery bought on TE worth 450/-
  • Reason for Sale: Need Cash urgently to upgrade to Iphone 4s
    ohyeah.gif

• Product condition: 8-8.5 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: September 2011
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Warranty available in: NA
  • Invoice Available: No

Basic information about myself
  • Shipping from: Mumbai
  • Shipping to: Local buyer preferred/ shipping all over India,
  • Preferred courier: Buyer's choice and buyer's risk
  • Payment options: Cash / bank transfer

----

Product Pics:

8a3feff2.jpg

dea0b3fa.jpg

8fc5a304.jpg

c1eb802c.jpg

d42eb3ec.jpg

11298b18.jpg

ac8ce467.jpg

79551485.jpg

f7d42c8f.jpg

Detailed Pics here:

http://s1109.photobu...ep89/Captivate/

Buyers can follow these basic guidelines to be safe when buying goods online

A new like sgs i9000 was sold for 12k that has a front cam too

Urs is not in great condition

If u need a quick sale then pm me ur best price asap

#[member='ayaskant12'] Just FYI:

1) The captivate has 16GB Internal Memory compared to the SGS' 8GB

2) It has a plethora of custom ROMS developed (eg: you can use the USB OTG using this one ROM I can't recollect the name...either a ROM or a Kernel implementation)

3) It looks and feels much better/heavier than the plasticky candy bar SGS (My personal opinion)

4) Doesnot have a physical key in the middle

5) Doesnot have a front CAM

6) Has the 850Mhz Bandwidth in the Radio (GT I9000 lacks this if IIRC)

Just because an Iphone4 was sold for 20K a couple of months back didn't affect the fact that Iphone4 is still sold for 22K+ here.

The price depends upon the buyer's urgency of need for money.

Also please post a link to the thread where the new SGS i9000 was sold for 12K...can't beleive I missed it!

Would appreciate it if you took the PM route in future to discuss prices.

Let me know your offer via PM if interested in buying.

Regards,

Mandeep

@Mandeep: Can u tell which ROM are you using ???

It's there in the about phone waala pic.

the Rom is FASTY II V2.0 I get epic battery life out of that ROM...tried all the ROMS still find this one to be the best compensation between GUI awesomeness and Battery Life
<

@Mandeep: Can u tell which ROM are you using ???

As per the pics it is FASTY II (Gingerbread).

And #[member='mandeep'] , FYI

I agree with you on points 3,4 and 5.

But,

1. The SGS i9000 also has 16gb on board.

2. SGS i9000 also has quiete a number of custom roms. infact, most of the captivate roms are ported from the i9000 itself.

6. The indian i9000 has a FM Radio too.

Not tellling this to spoil anything here. Only just i dont want anyone to underestimate the fellow i9000 users.
<
j/k

All the best for sale. This is a great phone guys. Get it.

It's there in the about phone waala pic.

the Rom is FASTY II V2.0 I get epic battery life out of that ROM...tried all the ROMS still find this one to be the best compensation between GUI awesomeness and Battery Life
happy19.gif

Thanks for telling.

Can u tell me what will be the ROM for Galaxy S I9000 to use USB OTG same way like Captivate has ???

Thanks for telling.

Can u tell me what will be the ROM for Galaxy S I9000 to use USB OTG same way like Captivate has ???

Any ROM based on Glitch kernel. Try Infinitum by bhu1. The OTG feature works but only works with devices which operate with external power.

@op: i use captivate myself it is a great phone but if u try to start a debate saying there are more custom rom's for the captivate then ur misinformed. Try going to Xda Developer website and you will find tons of rom's for sgs many of which are ported to captivate(and not vice-versa
<
) No offense intended just a Fyi
<

@op: i use captivate myself it is a great phone but if u try to start a debate saying there are more custom rom's for the captivate then ur misinformed. Try going to Xda Developer website and you will find tons of rom's for sgs many of which are ported to captivate(and not vice-versa
123.gif
happy19.gif

u interested in selling it?

123.gif
happy19.gif

Hi thanks for the reply but please check my post I never intended to say that Cappy has more ROMS than GT i900
happy19.gif

I just said it has a number of custom ROMS

Just as a clarification that post is not only a comparission with the GT i9000 ...its more of a FYI to buyers who may not know what the captivate is
happy19.gif

As per the pics it is FASTY II (Gingerbread).

And #[member='mandeep'] , FYI

I agree with you on points 3,4 and 5.

But,

1. The SGS i9000 also has 16gb on board.

2. SGS i9000 also has quiete a number of custom roms. infact, most of the captivate roms are ported from the i9000 itself.

6. The indian i9000 has a FM Radio too.

Not tellling this to spoil anything here. Only just i dont want anyone to underestimate the fellow i9000 users.
tongu23e.gif
j/k

All the best for sale. This is a great phone guys. Get it.

Thanks for the information mate
happy19.gif

BTW by point number 6 I meant the Phone Radio not the FM Radio as in the MODEM in the phone uses 850 MHz
happy19.gif

Bump With a Price Drop!!!

Hey brother... up for sale here too?? cool...
<
Nice accessories included in TE bro...
<
how abt we close the deal here instead of the E forum....
<

#srikanth.addala

Dude I cannot PM you ...you need to activate personal messaging services from your settings :)
BTW I don't mind the Ebay listing let me know once you have activated the PM feature.

BUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back