Android Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos - To Purchase or NOT - Pls help finally urgent

sunandoghosh

Disciple
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos - To Purchase or NOT - Pls help finally urgent

Hello Friends,
Given the offer from Samsung I have to decide now whether to go ahead and purchase Samsung galaxy grand or not.

The reason is Samsung Galaxy S7562 duos has considerable speed lag and small screen and I want to sell it second hand and intend to purchase Grand.

Pls confirm me following:

1. I believe speed is not an issue in Samsung Galaxy Grand because that’s one reason I am purchasing it?
2. I hope I can root it?

What’s the best deal - to purchase online from flipkart or visit local store.

Pls suggest few best places in Kolkata to purchase the same. I mean reliable shop from North Kolkata preferably?

Sorry for urgency but pls help friends.

thanks so much

I am not very sure about the phone. I have seen two people with the phone. One had serious lag problems while the other dint (but the other one is relatively new). Moreover when i visited two stores i noticed a considerable amount of lag just with few additional applications.

I am not very sure about the phone. I have seen two people with the phone. One had serious lag problems while the other dint (but the other one is relatively new). Moreover when i visited two stores i noticed a considerable amount of lag just with few additional applications.
Power saving must have been on.. I have used the device and didn't face any LAG..

How is the battery life when using Dual SIM with 2G+2G combination with all Data channel/Background Sync Off ?

What will be the price @ Samsung Store in Kolkata ? Or Pick up from FK ?

By using 15% cash back (on CC A/C) scheme it will cost 17,765/- ...Tempting price at FK way.

1. I believe speed is not an issue in Samsung Galaxy Grand because that’s one reason I am purchasing it?
2. I hope I can root it?

1- Speed is no issue. I have widgets and icons on 7 screens plus live wallpaper and everything opens smoothly.
2- I haven't rooted yet but it can be rooted. Search on XDA.

Battery lasts whole day easily with 3G data and wifi used now and then, i keep my network on 2g data mostly. I am still using it with one sim though. My fav. game subway surfer is incompatible due to its broadcom(?) GPU :oops:
I have also disabled some samsung inbuilt apps that i hardly use.

My friend has it and with few apps open and no power saving,it lags.
He has to constantly free the ram from task manager.

So better avoid.

Back