FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy Nexus Extended Batteries (Original with NFC capability)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
Just sold my phone and now the extended batteries are ready to go. The batteries are $49 each on sprint store and have been purchased from sprint store. I used to keep each of them in each one of my backpacks for backup! They come with back-cover. All of them are relatively new, with one still in the packaging. Charging wise though, they've all not been used much. Needless to say, they are all NFC capable batteries.

The prices are
Rs. 600/- each for the ones I used. (two in count)
Rs. 900/- for the one never used. (one in count)

Product Name : Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus extended battery with back cover.
Expected Price: See above.
Remaining Warranty period: None
Purchase Date: About 2 months ago, all of them.
Product Condition: All almost new.
Accessories Included: Battery and back cover.
Reason for sale: Sold the phone.
Preferred Courier: None
Shipping Charges: None

These are prices for pickup in Delhi. I leave Delhi tomorrow evening so it would be best if you can pick it up today or tomorrow. I can have a friend ship it after tomorrow at buyer's risk and cost, if the payment is made.

It would be ideal if someone can pick up all the three batteries, I would be willing to let them go for 1800/- all including the three back covers.

Attachments

• IMG_0631.jpg
    IMG_0631.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_0633.jpg
    IMG_0633.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 357
2100 mAH. I haven't tried these batteries in the GSM model. The regular battery of Sprint Nexus works in Samsing S2 GSM model, I don't know if they all have same batteries or different ones.

Can we put these batteries with regular cover or these came with their own thick back covers like the one shown above.

These are slightly thicker than the regular ones, and for that samsung has provided additional covers (the ones in the picture). I don't think they will fit in the regular cover.

I will take all 3.

Pm me ur contact details

U will have to courier them to mumbai or or i will try to get them picked up.

I hoping to get a little discount

LMK

The buyer never paid the remainder (even a small amount) and is unresponsive. The buyer is not to be trusted (especially for larger amounts) and I want this noted somewhere.

I m travelling
I already handed money to my friend to be deposited in your account
Sorry if you still have received it
Check again tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back