WTB Samsung galaxy note 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdomraj

Disciple
Hi,
Looking for Samsung Galaxy note 2.
preferably with bill , in mint condition.
Tradus has the phone available for 33000 rupees.
Can afford to pay close to 30 k. (Max budget)
regards

Amit Raj

i've one, less than 2 weeks old.. like new grey color.. accessories are still sealed, soft case, hard case, screen protector(applied + 1 extra), bangalore pickup.. 32K

Edit: Mine also comes with bill and indian warranty :D

I have one which is less than 2 weeks as well. Barely used. It's as new as new can be barring a sealed unit. Less than 20 hours of usage on it. No Dings, No scratches, No Swirls.

All accessories are sealed. Phone has a screen protector on it from the second after it was taken out of the box. Invoice available with 1 year manufacturer warranty.

Can let it go for 32.5k. Bangalore.

P.S. It's Titanium Grey and it also has a high end paint sealant applied to the bezel and the back cover which drastically reduces any formation of scratches and swirls from dust. It has also drastically increased the gloss and lustre of the finish.

Hey guys, thanks for the offers.. Forgot to mention that I am in New Delhi now, so looking forward for a seller in delhi. But thanks and shall revert back in case i can arrange to get it picked from Bangalore. @ Ultimabasher . In tradus.com use the code GADGET10 and get 10 percent discount. That makes the final price of 33000.

Regards
amit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back