FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note-4, 32GB, Brand New in Box, Unlocked (Verizon USA Version), White

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Samsung Galaxy Note-4, 32GB, Brand New in Box, Unlocked (Verizon USA version - So, unlocked out of the box for all GSM networks except USA GSM networks), Frost White Color
  • Expected Price: Rs 44500/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase:Unwanted gift received mid Dec-14, unused, untouched, never taken out of the box
  • Reason for Sale: Unwanted gift.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: Brand New in Box, Unused, Untouched.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Write ONLY No

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No (Only in USA I suppose)
  • Accessories Included: Original box and whatever Samsung supplies in the box
  • Product Location: New Delhi, Delhi.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC or similar
  • Shipping Charges: Extra, at actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Attachments

• IMG_3109.JPG
    IMG_3109.JPG
    243.9 KB · Views: 527
  • IMG_3110.JPG
    IMG_3110.JPG
    240.1 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_3111.JPG
    IMG_3111.JPG
    239 KB · Views: 383

Thanks, I appreciate it whole heartedly.
BTW,
(1) mine is Brand New in Box, untouched, unused, never switched on. So, dunno what did you meant by starting with "New ones are ..." !!,
(2) the listing you mentioned is already removed by ebay,
(3) those who use a Samsung hi-end phone or know Samsung very well know that they sell cheaper configs. (Exynos main proccy, Mali GPU compared to Snapdragon and Adreno respectively)
in mkts like China & the like (and buying those cheaper configs. render the buyers getting cheated because they were under the impression of buying a flagship phone, but
didn't actually end up getting one).
When his listing was active (as can be observed in his listing for black Note 4), our beloved ebay seller (like most others on ebay) was cleverly disguising people
by citing the following:

Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (SM-N910S)
Exynos 5433 (SM-N910C)
GPU Adreno 420 (SM-N910S)
Mali-T760 (SM-N910C)

& then the following:

The above item is Brand New Original With all the accessories included,charger may be in foreign pin type and few applications in phone may be in Chinese..

& this:

Note : These are Non-Indian Note 4 so model number will vary & kindly don't request for particular model number & processor. We will ship what is available during shipping time

i.e., the buyer can't complain later on when he/she receives SM-901C (Exynos/Mali) because that's the model Samsung sells as Note-4 in China

In a nutshell, respectable forum members can very well go for purchase at ebay and I sincerely wish they don't end up getting SM-910C,
Or can work with me on a reasonable price value and get the actual flagship because Verizon version (model SMN910VZWE) does have Snapdragon and Adreno.

Last edited:
Yeah I knew that

Exynos were in demand in galaxy s2 days where they trumped all other processors

Anyways lemme know your final price

Another seller has specified snapdragon and selling for 42789 with coupons applicable

So will wait for your pm

Yeah I knew that

Exynos were in demand in galaxy s2 days where they trumped all other processors

Anyways lemme know your final price

Another seller has specified snapdragon and selling for 42789 with coupons applicable

So will wait for your pm

Sorry again, but that Rs 42789 one is 910H which has the same cpu and gpu config as 910C (exynos/Mali combo). In fact that's even lower end than 910C because it even lacks LTE.

See here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/help/sm-n910h-3g-variant-t2925648

All these eBay listings in the range of 42500-43000 are Asia Pac lower end models.

Its ultimately your choice whether you want to save a 1000 Rs buying a lower end config or want to grab the higher end version for a lucrative price.

Edit: On a side note, all eBay coupons except Rs 750 max ones are already expired

A free bump with my question.
Dealwise - you make it sound as if Exynos is bad whereas in the internet there are actually better reviews about it saying the Exynos is better suited for Lollipop.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...s-snapdragon-did-slow-down-your-decision.html
Anyways - I am in HK and the only one here is the Exynos (i would be upgrading once it ships with Android L).

Sorry, Don't want this to be a technical discussion but couldn't resist
Thanks, I appreciate it whole heartedly.
Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 (SM-N910S)
Exynos 5433 (SM-N910C)
GPU Adreno 420 (SM-N910S)
Mali-T760 (SM-N910C)

A free bump with my question.
Dealwise - you make it sound as if Exynos is bad whereas in the internet there are actually better reviews about it saying the Exynos is better suited for Lollipop.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...s-snapdragon-did-slow-down-your-decision.html
Anyways - I am in HK and the only one here is the Exynos (i would be upgrading once it ships with Android L).

Sorry, Don't want this to be a technical discussion but couldn't resist

Thanks for the free bump !!

BTW, if you read the thread you linked, it was just a thought expressed by OP that too asked as a question and the responses made it evident that the thought of exynos being better were refuted by knowledgeable people, some going to the extent of stating that exynos/Mali is swept by snapdragon/adreno.

Anyhow, it's just a phone and let's just leave this arguement here. My fellow respectable forum members can do whatever they want to do man !!

Last edited:
Dealwise...to clear things once and for all (hope this should clear doubts) - below bench marks from 2 websites:
I would say both are the same in terms of performance (with this I can buy the Exynos in peace)

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sams...marks-Snapdragon-805-vs-Exynos-7-Octa_id63111
Summary: The Exynos 7 Octa model of the Galaxy Note 4 scored higher on raw computational scores and had faster RAM performance, which is why we'd expect faster app execution and load times from it. On the other hand, the Snapdragon 805 model dominated the graphics benchmarks, and that leads us to believe that it will be a better gaming device

http://www.techspot.com/review/906-samsung-galaxy-note-4/page5.html
Summary: What gets really interesting is the Exynos 5433. Samsung absolutely aren’t backing down when it comes to their home-grown silicon, boasting comparable CPU performance to Qualcomm’s top-end chip. Admittedly this is achieved over eight cores working in tandem, but it gives you an idea of how powerful ARM’s Cortex-A57 cores are compared to Qualcomm’s high-end offering. At 1.9 GHz and paired with some Cortex-A53s, the Exynos 5433 model is, on average, 7% faster than the 2.7 GHz Snapdragon 805 in CPU-heavy tasks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back