Samsung Galaxy Note

Hi guys,

A friend of mine wants to buy a Samsung Galaxy Note. Everywhere he asked its for Rs. 32,700 at least. Anybody who has an idea where in Delhi is it available for a little lesser price and also where EMI options available as he will be getting it on installments. So if anyone has an idea, please do share and he wants it before the 10th of April! So please share the details. Thanks.

Regards,

egoB!

u will not get note below 31k anywhere in india except from ebay (if u only gona shop online)there is one seller named surf-2-buy who sells note for about 30,500,he has selled tons of note and is totally trustable,one thing u should know abt ebay if ur constraining from buyinh from it is the powerseller tag to seller,this seller are totally trustable,ebay is good site if u scout nicely!

i dnt think u can get any cheaper tan this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's the link:http://www.ebay.in/itm/140726186444

u will not get note below 31k anywhere in india except from ebay (if u only gona shop online)there is one seller named surf-2-buy who sells note for about 30,500,he has selled tons of note and is totally trustable,one thing u should know abt ebay if ur constraining from buyinh from it is the powerseller tag to seller,this seller are totally trustable,ebay is good site if u scout nicely!

i dnt think u can get any cheaper tan this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here's the link:http://www.ebay.in/itm/140726186444

Need a white one which Surf-2-Buy doesn't have for sale.

#[member='egobrain.exe'] Bro, Rather get HTC One X for 35-36K.

Its Better as it has Quad Core Processor, BSI Camera, 720p Screen.

He particularly needs a Note. Nothing else than that!!

#[member='egobrain.exe'] Bro, this may be due to the fact that the Device has been released just yesterday and he is not aware of that. Ask him to see the One X before going forward with his purchase
<

Selling for 30k odd as we speak. Ive been ordering from ebay for years now. No reason to be scared

Quad cores are going to be of no significant use for the next 1 year or so. My Galaxy S on a custom ROM outperforms most cellphone you can think of. The Galaxy note's screen puts everyone and everything to shame! It's a gorgeous 5.3 display. I'm 6'2 and can use it very comfortably. Even the Galaxy S2 seems puny now
<

The note+a good ICS ROM will blow away any phone!!

I don't want to get into any comparisons guys! Just need a Note, wanted to know where is it available for the cheapest and where EMI option is available. Anyways the options given were interesting but still he is interested in the Note ONLY! Don't know what does he find so so special in it. So lets see.

Back