FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imrahn

Adept
Got a Samsung Galaxy Note which i bought from member Shripad Kudtarkar few months back for sale.

Warranty: Till 29/11/2012

Condition: 8/10(conservative)

Screen and sides are in MINT condition.Got few usage marks to the back plastic panel which was quite unavoidable in day to day usage.There is a very very small chipping to the metal edge(not screen) on left, have highlighted it as much as I can in the pics with red marking.Dunno how that happened or how long it has been there - just noticed now upon careful scrutiny for making this thread. ROM and other details along with bill copy are also uploaded.It was the only one time i installed a ROM and not an expert at it.The ROM doesn't support S-Pen and is quite outdated - left to the buyer to update and use ROM of his choice.

32GB MicroSD card part of the deal. Sandisk Class 4.

Cannot find the flip cover that came with the set, will update the thread if I can find it.The stock earphones and charger are there.

Reason for sale: Note 2.

Asking price: 22k shipped via DTDC BLUE/PLUS as they are the only courier that accepts mobile phones here.Price is slightly negotiable of course, depending on current pricing trend.

Any question regarding the set ? Need more/clearer pics? Just shoot me a PM or post here.Will be more than happy to help and clarify.

Pics: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B3ceTkuihd6AZmxIemsyWS1uelE/edit

Sold to mh09ad5578.Payment of INR 21000/- received.Will be shipping out today evening or tomorrow morning via DTDC ZONAL BLUE service , as per our discussion.

Items bundled:

Galaxy Note.
Silicon Case from Amzer.
Original Battery.
Original Charger.
Data cable.
32GB SanDisk MicroSD card.

Thanx a lot everyone for the interest and numerous PMs.

Regards
Imrahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back