Samsung Galaxy Pro Vs LG Optimus One

opera

Disciple
I am fade up for waiting below 12k android with front facing Camera & not able to restrict myself from not buying Android..

After many review shortlisting following two

LG O1 : 8.7k with reliance coupon from Letsbuy

+ Large Display

Samsung Galaxy : 10.2k with reliance coupon from Letsbuy

+ 800MHZ Processor
+ Flash 10.1 Support

Please help to decide...

I've had the LG O1 for two months now, it's a GREAT phone for the price. I have seen the Samsung galaxy pro and the display looks to small compared to the O1(at least to me) also, theoretically, you can overclock the O1 to 800MHz but if you're okay with the small screen and want the flash support then go for the samsung, if I'm not mistaken both of them have almost the same specs.

GSMArena says that the Pro has front cam. Another thing is that this is the only phone under 15k to support Adobe Flash.

EDIT: It seems like there is a huge confusion regarding front-cam. I went through some comments & some say it has while some suggest it doesn't.

I guess it is better to wait for some reviews.

Well, the front cam according to me is irreverent for India. Not only the cost aspect but also the person on the other end has to have a phone with secondary camera, otherwise you won't even be allowed to make a video call at all.

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Back