Samsung Galaxy S *3 month Old* for 23k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

Looking for a quick sale of Samsung Galaxy S.

Price : 23k ( Its 3 month old )
Bought : 31/07/2010

Reason for Sale : Sudden found love for keyboard ( after using my friends HTC Desire Z )

There is half cm dent/scratch on the side rim, which is not visible at all :) , i had to take out my DSLR and switch to macro mode for that pic :p.

Reason for Dent : Alcohol + wall ( I am 100% sure that the wall was not there when i was sober :ashamed:, i was running across the hall with the phone in my pocket )

Its for sale only to People living in NCR ( Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon) or those who can get it shipped to their place on their own.

Reason : I don't want to messup the phone and also i want people to actually use the phone and then buy it.

Phone is with all standard samsung acc. and Orignal Bill.

PS : Please don't tell me what price is right in the thread, if you still feel the urge and tingling in your fingers then you can PM me.

Buyers : Please pm me, i will give you my contact details and we can setup a place to meet.

dsc01940q.jpg
dsc01934p.jpg
dsc01931vy.jpg
dsc01928r.jpg

Links to Pics : ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - dsc01928r.jpg
ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - dsc01931vy.jpg
ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - dsc01934p.jpg
ImageShack: Host and Share your Photos and Videos - dsc01940q.jpg

swapnil6788 said:
hey guy in mumbai has posted an ad for galaxy 3 months used with bill+ warranty for 19.5k

PS : Please don't tell me what price is right in the thread, if you still feel the urge and tingling in your fingers then you can PM me.

What part of this sentence don't you get it ?? IF the buyer doesn't want it for 23k then its his choice

Mods please delete his comment and mine too..

No blackberry please :(
Anyways thanx for the offer :)
EDIT : Phone on hold for a friend, if the deal doesn't go through then i will update this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back