Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 16 GB with remaining Indian Warranty: MINT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
frankmehta said:
Thank you so much. Appreciate the kind words.
My next phone is most definitely an S2.
Waiting for the S to be sold, after which I shall go out and get the S2.
Infact, for anyone who doesn't mind the LCD (IPS) on the Optimus, I would recommend buying the LG/TMobile G2X.
Why the G2X? Because it's Vanilla Android and that is what attracts me more than the S2.
But then again, they ruined it by using an LCD. An AMOLED would have been very promising and might have led me to get the G2X. By the way, the G2X is way cheaper than the 2x. So if anyone wants the 2X, head over to ebay.com and get the TMobile G2X. Fundamentally the same phones. Good phones, good vanilla OS, dual core processor but average screen.
The Optimus Black would have been awesome if it had a dual core on it. LG does have a knack of producing also-rans and many variants. Wonder why there isn't a Black 2x.

As for me, the Super AMOLED Plus is a HUGE draw. I have decided. It's either Super AMOLED or nothing when I buy a mobile phone. Anything other than that is a compromise for me after the Galaxy S which is BY far the BEST phone I have ever owned!!
umm, it's IPS, I dont see an apple fanboi complaining about iPhone's same IPS screen.

See the gsmrena review of the same. They have compared the two and said that even though hghey use the same tech, the LG doesn't wow anyone with jits screen quality. Besides they have even compared the screen with the gakaxy sl and the blacks look visibly washed out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back