Samsung Galaxy S /HTC Desire / HTC Desire Z

uk_ramprasad

Disciple
Hi Tech Friends,

Iam planning to switch to Android. Since i used iPhone 3GS for 4 months and going to get the Samsung Galxaxy S or HTC Desire from my brother by next month. Just want to get some of your suggestion which is best Android Device to buy .

please provide your suggestion, so i will consider which is the best android device , i can go for it.

Thanks,
Ram

Buy none. Samsung Galaxy S 2(yes 2) is launching at CES i.e. right round the corner, and it would be foolish to buy Galaxy S now considering S2 will have dual core CPU, Android 2.3, 8MP Cam, GPU 4 times powerful as PowerVR SGX540 and replacing the Galaxy S(i.e. same price)

Galaxy S also has starting to go out of stock like Wave 8500.

But 2011 is going to be a great year for the mobile n tablet segment , CES will unfold a lot of mysteries.

Quad Master said:
Galaxy S also has starting to go out of stock like Wave 8500.

But 2011 is going to be a great year for the mobile n tablet segment , CES will unfold a lot of mysteries.
indeed.

it is going to shower androids...

joel.monty said:
Are you serious,by same price you mean?
Same price as launch price at least, not the current selling price. Maybe more even. Im expecting it to be right around the 30k mark, with the Galaxy S dropping to 22k or thereabouts

Back