FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy S I9000 16GB [Relisting]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

This mobile was sold on ebay but due to some problems i was not able to ship it. So re-listing it here again for TEians.

Product Name: Samsung Galaxy S I9000 16GB

Expected Price: SOLD.

GSMARENA page URL: Samsung I9000 Galaxy S - Full phone specifications

Description if any: It is a 16 GB model. It has a small scratch on a side silver black plated panel. Plz check in the pic before buying. Headphones will not be provided. So price is mentioned accordingly. Original box, bill, charger, data cable, mobile cover and 8GB micro sd card will be provided.

Reason for Sale: Switching to other platform

Product condition: 7.5 of 10

Purchase Date: 07-08-2010

Remaining Warranty period: None from manufacturer.

Warranty available in: NA

Invoice Available: Yes

Payment options: Cash,NEFT

Product Location : Mumbai/Pune, Maharashtra

Post here or PM for ANY queries regarding the product and will be promptly answered.

Attachments

• Image0524-Optimized.jpg
    Image0524-Optimized.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 113
  • Image0527-Optimized.jpg
    Image0527-Optimized.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_3411-Optimized.jpg
    IMG_3411-Optimized.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 99
  • Untitled-Optimized.jpg
    Untitled-Optimized.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3414-Optimized.jpg
    IMG_3414-Optimized.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 99
* TIP: In case you don't find any takers try selling it at Heera Paana. I got 13K for my 8GB SGS in exchange for a 16GB SGS2... considering the scuff marks on that rim you'll easily get around 11k to 12k

* TIP: In case you don't find any takers try selling it at Heera Paana. I got 13K for my 8GB SGS in exchange for a 16GB SGS2... considering the scuff marks on that rim you'll easily get around 11k to 12k
Sorry to Hijack the thread, but what is Heera Panna?? I have an SGS with similar age and wanted to discard it for an S3. Do I have an exchange deal with S3 there??

@rakesh_ic, Heera Panna is one of the most oldest,established and famous shopping markets in Mumbai.This market built about twenty years ago is still very well-known among many Mumbaikars as a famous electronics and accessories market!LOCATION: This famous market is situated in Worli,near the famous Haji Ali mosque.
Source

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to Hijack the thread, but what is Heera Panna?? I have an SGS with similar age and wanted to discard it for an S3. Do I have an exchange deal with S3 there??

It's mainly a grey market where you can sell/trade secondhand phones and tablets etc. It also has official outlets of Blackberry, Samsung, Nokia, etc. It's like the grey market 'Alfa' in the suburbs.. only much bigger with multiple shops ;)

Its a Market in mumbai where the sell Old Phones saying as new

why so glum? did you get dupped there? Like every grey market it has cheats who dupe people...

The secret is to be tactful... I buy phones from there and immediately get the hardware checked by a local repair shop there for any water damage or any thing else...

First u buy a product later u get it checked if its water damaged or not :scared14:
The only reason these people give good resale for the phone unless u buy a phone in exchange....
i never buy from there but i know its a fake market....

First u buy a product later u get it checked if its water damaged or not :scared14:
The only reason these people give good resale for the phone unless u buy a phone in exchange....
i never buy from there but i know its a fake market....

Testing is for my peace of mind... and it takes only 50 bucks and 10 mins ;)
I sold my HTC Wildfire @ 7k when the market rates were around 10k...
Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience... I know how it feels... i'd been duped too from Manish Market... hell I was even duped in the nigerian scam around 8yrs back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back