Samsung Galaxy S / Nexus S / Defy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold off my Blade.

Looking for a used Android, following models: SGS I9000 (amoled) / I9003 / Nexus S / Moto Defy to replace it.

Not keen in purchasing any HTC phone.

Have to buy within this week, hence an earnest and quick response is appreciated.
  • Local sellers residing in Delhi/NCR only. Only local pickup is acceptable for me. Do not want to risk shipping.
  • Display should be pristine and should have no scratches / dead pixels / backlight bleed or be damaged in any other way.
  • Should have no hardware fault. Battery should not be swollen / degraded.
  • Dents / scratches on body acceptable but kindly consider pricing if so.
  • Should have valid bill / proof of purchase by the seller (Indian or otherwise).
  • Warranty not needed. So its perfectly ok if you have rooted the phone and/or installed a custom firmware.
  • All bundled accessories in the retail packaging should be provided. If any accessory is damaged or lost, kindly mention it beforehand so that it is accounted for before the sale.
  • The seller assumes all responsibility of the use of the phone prior to the time of sale in the case of any loss monetary or otherwise arising due to the use of the phone prior to the time of sale.

Kindly use the PM feature of the forum to discuss.

Would not negotiate if I feel the price is apt considering current pricing
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back