Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy NOTE2!

3 Doors Down

Disciple
SAMSUNG PRODUCTS! MOBILES AND TV's

I have a dealer in Thane who deals/distributes SAMSUNG products.

He is offering me,

MOBILES

SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 :- Rs 29,000/-

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2 :- Rs 35,000/-

SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 :- Rs 23,000/-

LED's

SAMSUNG 46ES8000 LED 46 :- Rs 1,35,000/- (Retails @ 1,54,000)

SAMSUNG 40EH5000R :- Rs 48,000/- (Retails @ 57,500)

MORE SAMSUNG PRODUCTS TO COME!

I can also get you iPhone 5 16gb White/Black :- Rs 52000/- (This isn't confirmed YET!)

-ALL PRODUCTS COME WITH OFFICIAL SAMSUNG WARRANTY(1 YR)
-I AM BASED IN THANE, BUYER WILL HAVE TO PICK UP THE PHONE FROM THANE.

-NO SHIPPING!, IF YOU HAVE A FRIEND BASED IN MUMBAI/THANE YOU CAN HAVE HIM PICK UP THE ORDERS

Will get everything confirmed and update thread accordingly.
Btw, A guy on e wants 4 s3's will update the thread with pics if the transaction goes smoothly :)

Abbe you'll have to send your frnd mere pass in mum.. will deal through him only.
Hand-Hand deal can't risk with first few deals. After getting some positive response will think about shipping it out.
Shipping involves too much risk.

DTDC stole someone's nexus and repacked it and shipped it back to the buyer on TE.(just earphones,box and charger)

If you want it shipped to your place.
Will do it ONLY through some reputed seller/member/fruend of yours who stays in THANE/MUMBAI.

Don't want any risks on me.
Btw, you were from mum before na?
Ask some friend/relative of yours to pick it up from me :)

Abbe you'll have to send your frnd mere pass in mum.. will deal through him only.
Hand-Hand deal can't risk with first few deals. After getting some positive response will think about shipping it out.
Shipping involves too much risk.

DTDC stole someone's nexus and repacked it and shipped it back to the buyer on TE.(just earphones,box and charger)

If you want it shipped to your place.
Will do it ONLY through some reputed seller/member/fruend of yours who stays in THANE/MUMBAI.

Don't want any risks on me.
Btw, you were from mum before na?
Ask some friend/relative of yours to pick it up from me :)

Yup,im from mumbai but currently studying in MIT,anyways ill let u know if i can arrange pickup !

Back