Samsung Galaxy S4 @ Rs. 32,243.00 and Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 @ Rs. 26,439.00

prateekS

Skilled
Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 (White/Black)
3/6 Months/ 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

Price : ONLY Rs. 32,243.00

CLICK HERE and Buy.

Samsung Galaxy Note II N7100 (Grey)
3/6 months EMI/1 year Manufacturer Warranty

Price:Rs. 26,439.00

Click Here and BUY.

Samsung I9500 Galaxy S4 (White/Black)
3/6 Months/ 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

Price : ONLY Rs. 32,243.00

CLICK HERE and Buy.
No way to see the manufacture date when this S4 this was made. Reading on XDA somebody recommended getting the June batch over previous months. Earlier batches are selling for cheaper.

Damn it! i cant find his post on that godammn 450+ pg indian s4 users thread there.

If anyone is on XDA, the guy is rgshah3

It made me suspect prices 5k+ below MRP.

So it's true that this particular deal can have problems? I mean earlier batches of the phone could break easily, and no one knows what batch the seller is providing! I can't resist myself from this nice price and badly want to have a humanly sized phone but this thing is scary!

I had/have tint on all my Samsung Android phones, S, S2, Note 2, only O HD and Wave didn't have any tint. But that screen cracking/breaking issue is scaring me! If that happens I guess I won't be able to claim warranty right?
Has anyone purchased a S4 from that deal? Then I would like to know what's the manufacturing date on the box is.

PS: That deal in OP about S4 has ended. 70 units sold, damn! Seems I missed a good deal!

PPS: There is a new deal going on from same seller,
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Samsung-I950...ones&hash=item2a2f985c2d&_uhb=1#ht_2532wt_909

Last edited:
^^ Please stop being paranoid..! How many reports of broken screens have you guys read? 100.. maybe 200 out of 5 million odd units that have been sold.. 0.004%..! seriously..

the tint issue/mura effect has also been cured by the firmware updates. Dont diss with incomplete understanding..

Wait until Samsung releases S5, then S4 will be a good buy at 25k.. ;)

Screen is not that weak guys.. I am using it since day 1 of it's release (Batch would be April).. It is solid as hell.. Dropped it couple of times from 3-4 feet but it is in pristine condition.. People just make too much noise.. :-/

I had/have tint on all my Samsung Android phones, S, S2, Note 2, only O HD and Wave didn't have any tint. But that screen cracking/breaking issue is scaring me! If that happens I guess I won't be able to claim warranty right?
My point was to do with tinting, not breaking of anything.

Implication being some sort of display defect. But you don't think its a problem then there isn't one.

its somehow very surprising and maybe purely coincidental that wherever I find some issue about an android phone being discussed...blr_p is always there adding fuel to the fire? does he/she have all the phones? or is it just my imagination/paranoia?

i dont pick sides when i can spar with any and all of them and i'm good at it :)

This way I get to shoot down all their BS and am left with the 'real picture.

Oh and i like to be provocative, get the juices going, raise the temperatures so we get a 'proper' discussion going, No political correctness with me.

If you can take the heat...jump in.

oops...sorry it was my paranoia i guess...i have seen some people who just blatantly get into any thread just to try and oppose the OS without any knowledge( I am much the same but I probably know more about IOS then most/some ios users...know your enemies better :p)....

hope its water under the bridge

I read a dozen or more maybe. Have you ever thought those 5 million people who have bought the device, how many are there to report in a forum even if theirs are damaged or broken? Have you thought about that? So it is not paranoia, it is called taking time and do the research before spending my hard earned 600 bucks behind something which's value will drop 50% after a year and a half.
Wait until S5 releases? And then I am gonna buy S4? Lord!
^^ Please stop being paranoid..! How many reports of broken screens have you guys read? 100.. maybe 200 out of 5 million odd units that have been sold.. 0.004%..! seriously..

the tint issue/mura effect has also been cured by the firmware updates. Dont diss with incomplete understanding..

Wait until Samsung releases S5, then S4 will be a good buy at 25k.. ;)

I read a dozen or more maybe. Have you ever thought those 5 million people who have bought the device, how many are there to report in a forum even if theirs are damaged or broken? Have you thought about that? So it is not paranoia, it is called taking time and do the research before spending my hard earned 600 bucks behind something which's value will drop 50% after a year and a half.
Wait until S5 releases? And then I am gonna buy S4? Lord!
Like wise how many will report if there are no problems :)

Forums have a tendency to exaggerate problems, only those with problems or mostly tend to post.

However I'm still curious how the S4 can sell for so much below MRP. Must be refurbished units as its close to the price i got quoted on the street for 2nd hand. They also provided 1 yr manufacturer warranty.

After reading hmsalia's ebay rant, i'm a bit leery of these so called good deals on ebay.[DOUBLEPOST=1375546395][/DOUBLEPOST]Just noticed that flipkart has dropped the S4 prices this month, to 34k

Last edited:
Please ignore.. I think intelligent people either buy from Gangzhao province or seconds at 50% price 2 years after a device is launched..

Back