Adept
For Sale ! Samsung Galaxy S6, 32Gb, Black, Pristine condition, in Warranty

• Expected Price: Rs 26900/-

• Source and Time of Purchase: 23 June 2015

• Reason for Sale: Getting Iphone 6s Plus

• RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced

• Product Condition: Pristine condition, Very few scratches 9.5/10

• Purchase Invoice Available: YES

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 6 Months

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, Data Cable, 5 Premium Cases (1 dbrand skin applied, 2 Flip cover, Spigen Tough armour case, Black back case worth Rs 4000)

• Product Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.

• Preferred Courier:DTDC, Trackon, Professional

• Shipping Charges: @ Buyers Risk & expense @ Actuals

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,

It is sparingly used & in very good condition, Comes with Total of 5 Cases; including dBrand skin applied; cost Rs 4000 free with the device
headphones haven't been used yet. Phone is rooted .

View attachment 61979 View attachment 61980 View attachment 61981 View attachment 61982 View attachment 61983 DSC_1209.JPG View attachment 61985 View attachment 61986 View attachment 61987

Last edited:
{Pardon for my ignorance} Once the phone is rooted, doesn't it void warranty claims ?
Unless you dont flash a ROM or kernel the phone can be unrooted easily and there is no way to track it. I reckon the counter n Samsung ROM only detects any ROM flash.

There's an easy way to find out.
Just go to the "About Device" section in settings. Tap "Status" and see whats written under "Device Status". If it says "Official" then the knox counter hasn't been tripped and you'll still have the warranty.

Well, atleast thats what the service center folks told me.

Unless you dont flash a ROM or kernel the phone can be unrooted easily and there is no way to track it. I reckon the counter n Samsung ROM only detects any ROM flash.

Rooting a Galaxy S6 on android 5.1.1 will trip the Knox counter to 0x1..and it cant be reset with stock rom or unrooting..

It's rooted and Knox counter is tripped, there's no problem with hardware warranty in India (for Knox tripped device) - I personally have experience with Note 4.

For warranty purposes, It should be running the stock rom that's it. It's running the same.

Rooting a Galaxy S6 on android 5.1.1 will trip the Knox counter to 0x1..and it cant be reset with stock rom or unrooting..
Oh really? My bad.. Its been years that i looked into rooting or ROM flash since I dont have to these days :p[DOUBLEPOST=1451536972][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's rooted and Knox counter is tripped, there's no problem with hardware warranty in India (for Knox tripped device) - I personally have experience with Note 4.

For warranty purposes, It should be running the stock rom that's it. It's running the same.
I reckon the knox counter will be a problem, you got lucky with the note 4 may be.

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1451568953905.jpg

It's Knox counter is tripped, shouldn't be a problem with hardware warranty in India from my experience & many others too. It's buyers risk anyway (testing warranty of max 2 days can be given for hardware issues if required ).

Final price drop,
Rs 25500 shipped.
It's not a distress sale, so do not lowball.

Flipkart is offering 20k as exchange offer for S6 with Nexus 6P or other high end mobiles (BTW they need only screen intact device for exchange , not accessories etc) will gladly go with exchange if unsold.
Thanks everyone & Wish you all a very happy new year 2016.

Flipkart is offering 20k as exchange offer for S6 with Nexus 6P or other high end mobiles (BTW they need only screen intact device for exchange , not accessories etc) will gladly go with exchange if unsold.

Well in that case ^^^ I'll offer u 21k.

Don't show your ignorance (Read idiocy) in public , use pm route for such negotiations
Esp after final price has been commented.
Lol dude... Idiocy.... U acting like an idiot here once side u said if it's unsold will go for the exchange dint u... Just gave u my offer if no one buys it for ur price do let me know will happily buy it for 21k making u richer by 1k then Fk.

Happy new year bro . I offer an escalation over the previous bid ..22

Lol dude... Idiocy.... U acting like an idiot here once side u said if it's unsold will go for the exchange dint u... Just gave u my offer if no one buys it for ur price do let me know will happily buy it for 21k making u richer by 1k then Fk.
Thanks for free bumps.
Wish you a very happy new year.
Enjoy your muddy puddle.

For Serious Buyers, Use PM route for negotiations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back