FS: Mobile Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge 4 months old for R.s 35,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just 4 months old and in pretty good condition, the only blemish is that the back glass has broken a bit around the top, but I have already priced the phone very aggressively, that's because I need quick cash for an urgent medical procedure, So I am in a bit of a fix at the moment. I would prefer local buyers and only If I can't find one at all will I consider shipping it anywhere. And If I ship it, it will be at actuals.

As for warranty, I don't have the invoice anymore , so no warranty.

There's all the accessories, earphones, the package, all the stuff in it- everything is there, neat and tidy. PM me your offers. Don't lowball at this price, I am looking for a quick sale.

Last edited:
Bill is needed, and if they suspect any issue, they check the details in they system.

Secondly, I am not sure you can claim warranty with that kind of damage.

i think you should get it repaired first. very few will buy such a expensive phone when its cracked. and repairing it will cost big time !

i think you should get it repaired first. very few will buy such a expensive phone when its cracked. and repairing it will cost big time !

I will just reduce the price if that's the case. You buy 2nd hand and pay less for a product, what do you expect? It obviously is going to be worse than a brand new one.

I will just reduce the price if that's the case. You buy 2nd hand and pay less for a product, what do you expect? It obviously is going to be worse than a brand new one.
Good to see that you understand about pricing it right according to the condition.

Please change the product condition from 5/5 to the appropriate rating since obviously, a physically damaged phone isn't 5/5. You are right about the depreciation factor on a second hand phone and expected usage marks and ding (quite common with phones). But a broken panel has to be treated as a defect and not as a usual usage mark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back