FS: Tablet Samsung Galaxy TAB P1000 *Quick Sale Preferred*

Status
Not open for further replies.

For sale is my very less used SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB P-1000.

Please find the details underneath and take a chance to grab this TAB.

• Product Name: Samsung Galaxy TAB P-1000
  • Expected Price: SOLD
  • Shipping charges: Free . Shipping will be done via DTDC PLUS ( Next day delivery )
  • Manufacturer page URL: Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab - Full phone specifications
  • Description: Used for a very little time. Most of the time it has been lying idle inside the capdase protective case. Have served me just for keeping my spare sim active.
  • Reason for Sale: Need cash for some purchase.
  • Product condition: Perfect 8.5/10 . I have removed the Front Screen Guard and Back Lamination to provide as clear pics as possible, Just to make sure that the buyer gets aware of the current condition. I also preferred clicking pics in open daylight, so that the buyer gets the real idea of the present condition. A few scuff marks on the back of the tab are present, which have been included in the pics.
  • Warranty: No , As purchased it some time in July 2011.
  • Invoice Available: No
  • Additional Details: All accessories included. Comes with original box, original USB cable, original charging adapter, original earphones, manuals, CD's.
  • Product Location - Delhi
  • Reviews: I don't think this product needs any reviews. Rest buyer can always use GOOGLE.
  • Extra Accessories: Original Capdase Portfolio case worth Rs. 1399 Link : CAPDASE

Pics: All the pics are absolutely latest, clicked just few minutes back.​

Looking for a quick sale.

Need cash
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back