Samsung galaxy Z fold 3

Saw the demo units given to retailers. Phone looks great but pricing is still too high. The phone is too narrow when closed and almost a square when opened. Not much you can do in terms of multimedia consumption.

The only reason I see the price being justified is the looks people around you will give when you bring out this bad boy. If you remove the fold part, there’s nothing that justifies the 1.5 lakh price tag.

Still an amazing piece of technology

Saw the demo units given to retailers. Phone looks great but pricing is still too high. The phone is too narrow when closed and almost a square when opened. Not much you can do in terms of multimedia consumption.

The only reason I see the price being justified is the looks people around you will give when you bring out this bad boy. If you remove the fold part, there’s nothing that justifies the 1.5 lakh price tag.

Still an amazing piece of technology
The technology needs to mature first. Down the line when they've figured out how to invest as little as possible they might bring the price down. Ofcourse more mechanical parts mean more points of failure. Thankfully the overly enthusiastic tech enthusiasts will take the fall for that. If the technology gets good, the market will respond accordingly. Folding phones will be great as the phones are getting too big to operate single handedly and to put in pocket while driving.

Flip is more of a gimmick. While fold has an actual use case, a large screen when you need it, and a small one when you don’t.
Flip is the closest you can get to a flip phone that were craze back in the days.

Flip is more of a gimmick. While fold has an actual use case, a large screen when you need it, and a small one when you don’t.
Flip is the closest you can get to a flip phone that were craze back in the days.
Moto razor failed. Flip might work as it'd atleast get proper sowtware updates and better spare parts availability.

The fold looks amazing but again this kind of phone needs proper care and maintenance. Can't be used rough. Had a blackberry priv and the sliding just put me off these gimmick phones.

Back