Samsung Google Nexus Pime (GNEX)

Ankush

Disciple
Hey Folks!
Yesterday i got my Brand new Samsung Google Nexus Prime and it is such a wonderful phone , hats off to it
So , i would like to share something as i have got this cool GNex
I have order GNex from ebay .
It has been updated to Jelly Bean today morning by a 160mb system update and running blazing fast now .
Thanks to ebay for such an awesome deal in between .
I have clicked pictures of my GNex unboxing :

My GNEX i received from ebay through Blue Dart .

SY1o0.jpg

GZJLj.jpg

G23iU.jpg

5PDVv.jpg

Y62lX.jpg

WtlyT.jpg

CJKiP.jpg

D90Wl.jpg

JeZpa.jpg

Thanks ,Hope you all like it :)

Congrats for the phone bro,even i also liked it and it's gorgeous HD screen is the cherry on the top.The phone is a genuine factory sealed and unlocked device and even mine is updated to JB right away. :)

Congrats bro.Just had a query,What about the warrenty .will samsung india honour its warrenty or have to sned the phone back to the reseller?
please reply immediately.

This phone is not registered in India, hence no warranty, i guess u have to speak to the seller.

he has sold more than 55 pieces, hence go ahead.

Congrats bro.Just had a query,What about the warrenty .will samsung india honour its warrenty or have to sned the phone back to the reseller?
please reply immediately.

Totally agree with @malhotraraul GNEX is not officially launched in India ,so no warranty.
And there is no bill with the product .
There is just a purchase invoice from ebay which is just a simple printout with no stamp or signature of seller.
So , i think seller has nothing to do with the phone warranty or something , but for your sake i will ask the seller about this stuff , so don't take tension bro .And bro ,the box of GNEX was having an officially SEAL from Samsung as you can see.
If you are thinking of buying this phone ,feel free to ask any query regarding it , I would love to help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back