Samsung LCD Monitor issues - Excellent service by Samsung

I purchased a Samsung LCD monitor(SyncMaster 2033sw) from SP Road, Bangalore some 2 years ago. It started giving some issues with the backlight after 8 months. The display was bright and started flikering. I tried re-installation of the drivers, and connected to other systems, but the problem didn't go.

So, finally called Samsung service on the toll free no. After explaining the issues, the have created a ticket and told me that, the service engineer will come and check within 48 hrs. To my surprice I got a call from the service person, within 3 hrs and he came around 5 on the same day and changed the LCD panel. After that it started working perfectly. Just as a formality, I asked him, Should I need to pay for him?. He smiled and said, "that's absolutely free and you dont have to pay even one rupee".

The success of Samsung is mostly with their timely response and service. Thanks a lot SAMSUNG !!

//Thangam

I too have experienced the same. Had issues with my LCD. The tech guy came the same day i called and replaced the capacitors.

Have the same model purchased some 3 years ago. During warranty period replaced the lcd screen twice free of cost. The on site warranty is superb.

Back