Samsung Omnia Pro - B7610 - Rush - 1 day old

Status
Not open for further replies.

sri_rng

Adept
Hello everyone,

I want to sell my less than 1 day old Samsung Omnia b7610 pro mobile phone. I realized I am not a touch-screen person after using it for an hour. It is also slightly heavy for me :(

Full Phone Specifications : Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO - Full phone specifications

Review : Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO review: Pro toolbox - GSMArena.com

Pro's of pros:

Amazing Picture, Video and Sound Quality:
- Crisp video quality on the AMOLED screen despite windows mobile limitation of 65k color screen
- With DNSE, SRS WOW technologies, it sounds better than my Sony A728
- Windows Mobile 6.1 upgradeable to 6.5
- TV out (cable doesn't come included)
- Slide out Qwerty Keypad
- comes with 2 GB internal memory, 512 MB ROM and 256 MB RAM, expandable micro SD upto 32GB
- Plays divx/xvid out of the box. No need of tedious conversions.

This is almost same as the Giorgio Armani phone which samsung released except for the gold back plate :p

Why am I selling it?
- A bit heavy for me :( Please check the link for specifications.
- I am scared where I will lose it :p So wanna go for a cheaper phone. Bought this in haste :)

This phone retails in Bangalore for 22-22.5k. I got a special price for this at 20680 (if genuinely interested in the phone, I can explain why)

The phone comes with 1 year warranty, bill and everything that came in the box. I haven't yet opened the charger from the cover. So for all technical purposes it is brand new.

This sale is for a limited period only, as I spoke to my dealer and he was ready to take this back and give me a 7320 pro instead. (non-touch screen FTW :p)

Please don't lowball. This is already a very good price. I saw in the Mobile Phones section that some ppl are genuinely interested in buying this phone. That's why I thought I'd list this here and get them a good deal.

If you have Nokia E series mobiles, I will consider even Trades. Of course E series + cash = Omnia Pro :hap2:

PICS :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back