samsung omnia w or nokia 710 or any other android phone in this range?

wayne rooney

Disciple
hello folks, i really want advice for buying a cell phone at 15k range i have zeroed at the samsung omnia w and the nokia 710 but i have a sight inclination towards the omnia w. There is no bluetooth file transfer in the omnia and the the lumia and connecting to the pc via zune software is quite a headache( acc to the users ) therefore please do suggest to me whether opting for a same range android phone would be a better option?? like the motorola defy+ .I am really impressed with the metro UI and the speed with which the phone works so guys please give me some good advices......

You can check this thread: http://www.techencla...Nokia-Lumia-710

It has views on both the handsets you want to checkout. If you have any specific query do post it here.

Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

Update: Just checked your had posted in that thread.

About Android, you can check out the Sony Neo V. It cost should be around your budget maybe a bit over it. I think that device has an official update to ICS also but do double check.

Defy its also a pretty good and sturdy handset but its a but dated considering the new handsets coming in the market.

You could also wait for the new releases also if you can wait.

About windows phone, you know its limitations of file transfer over Bluetooth and its Zune software. So it your decision what to pick considering the limitations.

About WP being hacked to use Bluetooth I am not aware of any, WP users would be able to comment on it better or alternatively you could check XDA forums for the hacks/mods if any available for the WP handsets.

Do update here on whatever you buy.
happy19.gif

Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

Back