Budget 10-15K Samsung ON8

I have been using Moto G phones since Moto G was launched, never owned a Samsung ever , and i dont like these chinese phones including lenovo, always quality issues .

Doesn't matter where the company is HQ'd, virtually everything is made in china and other slave labour hellholes. Isn't the over Rs. 1 lakh iphone7 still made in china too?

Samsung j and on series lack important sensors like ambient light gyro etc . Also the keys are not back lit unlike other Samsung phones . Just thought we should be informed before we buy . I personally have the on 5 pro that I bought for my mom and it's good . Rest is up to you guys to decide weather to buy or not .

You can consider Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 if you like 5.5" or Mi Max if you like 6.5" screen, you will not regret it, quality is top notch, great battery life. I'm using Mi Max and I like it, previously had Samsung Galaxy Note2, Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, A8 and OnePlus One.

Oppo makes & is known for very high-quality products.

Samsung phones have one issue - they gradually slow down over time. Even the higher end ones.

You may consider the J series with AMOLED screens - Sammy's strongest lure.

samsung on 8 looks beautiful and nice display ..but when you start comparing with the redmi note 3 you will see how much xiaomi and the other competitor are giving at this price point ...exynos 7580 processor seriously what they were thinking ,for a point there new phone a9 pro is also below in performance compared to redmi note 3 in antutu 3d benchmark ...on 8 also don't have important sensors just do the phone compare in flipkart that will show how much they have given..iam not saying anything about 16 gb internal memory.
if your use is less than ok i can understand,why you are going for this on 8...but if you are heavy user go for some other ...don't waste money.

Back