Samsung Pixon 8 MP Auto Focus 3G Flash GPS + 4GB Stick + Leather Pouch + Scrn Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohanns23

Disciple
Samsung M8800 Pixon 8MP Touch screen Mint Condition Box 4gig Memory And Everything Leather Pouch Stylus Etc....Unlocked ......Barely Used My Samsung Phone...

My Phone Specs Are Here Samsung M8800 Pixon - Full phone specifications

REASON FOR SELLING: Buying An Android Because Im Developing Android Apps.

Phone Has No Scratches And Is In Mint Condition. Scratch Guard Since Day 1.

What You Will Get:

1 Samsung m8800

Leather Pouch

Earphones For This Model

Adapter For Charging

Box With Warranty

4 Gig Memory Stick

Screen Guard Installed Locked And Loaded.

1 Data Cable

1 Battery(duh/obvious)

Like all my gadgets it is used with extreme care - never dropped or misused by any means.

PRICE : 16,799 /- Incl. Shipping(This Is The Latest Price...Posts Below Are Not To Be Considered(grab it while its hot :eek:hyeah:)

Sincerly,

Yohann

Re: Samsung Pixon 8 MP Auto Focus 3G Flash GPS + 4GB Stick + Leather Pouch + Scrn Gua

This One Is From The UK Unlocked . Not The Indian Version And Is Capable Of Running All Java Apps Without Using GPRS And Painfully Downloading Them...U Can Even Run Unsigned Java Apps On It Which Is Locked In The Pixon In India GPS Is Also Unlocked With Geotagging... Please Check Ebay.in Price 32k.... eBay India: Samsung SGH-M8800 Pixon Unlocked Phone--Internationa... (item 270685652008 end time 28-Jan-2011 17:49:13 IST) infibeam.com has a lot of bad reviews...and some ppl have said they deliver refurbished items...check google for more info...

Price Dropped To 20,500

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

...................................bump..................

Re: Samsung Pixon 8 MP Auto Focus 3G Flash GPS + 4GB Stick + Leather Pouch + Scrn Gua

yohanns23 said:
This One Is From The UK Unlocked . Not The Indian Version And Is Capable Of Running All Java Apps Without Using GPRS And Painfully Downloading Them...U Can Even Run Unsigned Java Apps On It Which Is Locked In The Pixon In India GPS Is Also Unlocked With Geotagging... Please Check Ebay.in Price 32k.... eBay India: Samsung SGH-M8800 Pixon Unlocked Phone--Internationa... (item 270685652008 end time 28-Jan-2011 17:49:13 IST) infibeam.com has a lot of bad reviews...and some ppl have said they deliver refurbished items...check google for more info...

Price Dropped To 20,500

Price Dropped To 19k

Features:

The M8800 features 3.2-inch screen offering 240x400 resolution and TouchWiz, similar to Omnia. The 8-megapixel camera offers maximum image resolution of 3264x2448 with auto-focus, face-recognition, Wide Dynamic Range, Advance Shake Reduction, GPS geo-tagging support, and WSVGA and VGA video recording at 30fps. Based on the Qualcomm MSM6281 chip, the M8800 will offer 3G support for faster Internet, in addition to support for quad-band GSM and tri-band HSDPA networks. Surprisingly the M8800 will not feature Wi-Fi and a 3.5mm jack.

Specifications of Samsung Brensson or Pixon M8800 are:

- Quad-band GSM, tri-band HSDPA

- 107.9x54.6x14.9mm, 110 g

- 3.2-inch touch screen display (240 x 400 pixels)

- 8 megapixel camera, auto focus, face recognition, Wide Dynamic Range, Advanced Shake Reduction, GPS geotagging, WVGA (720x480 pixels) and VGA (640 x 480 pixels) video recording at 30 FPS

- GPS

- Accelerometer

- DivX playback

- FM radio with RDS

- microSD card slot

- Bluetooth

- Landscape virtual QWERTY keyboard

- Handwriting recognition

- ShoZu integration for one click image and video upload

- Office document viewer

Price Dropped To 19k Incl Shipping

yohanns23 said:

Price Dropped To 20,500

Source? Who said you cant run java apps on an indian phone? and please enlighten me on what is unlocked gps?

Anyway you have to be realistic. You aren't going to get anywhere close to the price you are quoting right now. Have a look at the Moto XT720 for reference, it beats this hollow and is available new for a bit more than 20k. Price it accordingly

Sry, but if you remove camera from this, new samsung bada os mobile should be better or equal to this phone and it costs ~7000+- .. I suppose it has no OS, other one has atleast some OS.. yeah I meant to crap, 'cause price(20K) is crap, and your comments(java locked?) too..

@hunt3r
Gps Is Unlocked ...u can use google maps with the gps on the phone...usually its only a a-gps phone...but when the gps is also unlocked you can get the location...otherwise the gps is only for geo tagging...
you can only download using your gprs and transfer apps with bluetooth
....to run unsigned .jar and unsigned .jad files you have to have java unlocked so it can run without checking for signed apps.

@foruamit2004
if your looking for a camera phone then this is the one for you....

its a mint condition phone....no scratches never used except made 2 calls with it...
i can go for 18.5 ...look on ebay.in for an unlocked pixon (fully unlocked gps + java + sim) its 30+++k

sincerly,
yohann

read here and find out more about a-gps, :) , which is what every mobile has nowdays, I'm not sure if pixon has stand alone GPS and that is what you are talking about.

Difference Between GPS and AGPS | Difference Between | GPS vs AGPS

and this is the mob with unlocked GPS -

http://cgi.ebay.in/SAMSUNG-PIXON-M8...84777?pt=IN_Mobile_Phones&hash=item3cb3c9cd89

lets see where it goes ( remember, its easy to find a bakara on ebay, 'cause no one is there to argue like here)..

@foruamit2004

1)Thats What I Meant You Get GPS Without Using Internet On Your Phone And Google Maps To Tell You Your Location...It Has The CHIP Inbuilt . The Firmware I Have Is The Factory Version.

The Ebay.in link You Posted Is An Auction.That Is Not The Final Price. It Would Rise Even Higher When More People Bid On It. As You Said Let Us See Whether Anyone Bids Less Than 18-19k

Please Read The Description Also MRP = 25599- On Your Ebay.in Link. Also please Read This Part Of The Description Of Your Ebay Product You have Given A Link To.

Ebay Quote From Product Description For This Link:
eBay India: SAMSUNG PIXON M8800 3G 8 MP GPS UNLOCKED WITH WARRANTY (item 260714384777 end time 07-Jan-2011 03:43:43 IST)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warranty:

* 3 Months Seller Warranty.

* Warranty Will Cover Only The Product Not The Accessories

* In Case Of Manufacturing Defect The Warranty Will Be Covered For Parts As Well.

* FREE SERIVCE

- Built-in GPS receiver

- A-GPS function

NOTE:JUST JUST AND JUST DONT BID IF YOU DONT WANT OR YOU CANT PAY FOR WATSOEVER XYZ REASON.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That Phone Has A 3 Month Seller Warranty...I Still Have My Manufacturer Warranty.

Basically He Is The One Taking People As A "bakara"

And On The Description It Says Built-In GPS Receiver But A-GPS Function. It Does NOT Function As A GPS Receiver Unless It Is An Unlocked Phone....

Also His Seller Reputation sales.india ( Feedback Score Of 16 ->Yellow star icon) He Has A 16 Feedback Score.

As A Safety Tip For Ebay.in Please Buy (For WhatEver Product) From Reputed Sellers Only.

I Bought The Phone Unlocked ...I May Not Have Used The "Technical Term For GPS Explanation" But It Basically Is This -> Take Out Your Sim And Memory And Boot Up Phone. Use GPS And It Will Tell You Your Location. And Will Also Guide You To Wherever You Want To Go".

As Your A-GPS And GPS Query Please Read Last Point Of The Link You Gave Me. That Is What It Can Do. I Hope The Details Are Clearer Now.

Summary:

1. GPS relies on the satellites alone to calculate its position while AGPS relies on both the satellites and an assistance server

2. AGPS receivers are mostly equipped on mobile phones while most standalone devices have GPS

3. AGPS can be more reliable than GPS in certain situations

4. AGPS can be faster in calculating the actual location than GPS

5. GPS is generally free while AGPS can incur additional charges

6. Some AGPS devices are capable of working as stand-alone GPS receivers once they go beyond network coverage(##OP Comment The Chip Is Unlocked Or Is Functional When it Is Unlocked)

Read more: Difference Between GPS and AGPS | Difference Between | GPS vs AGPS Difference Between GPS and AGPS | Difference Between | GPS vs AGPS

If You Have The Time Please Read CNet's Review On The Pixon. Check The Last Para 1st Page : http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobile-phones/samsung-pixon-review-49299788/ ########## Quoting Last Para 1st Page:

You can geo-tag pictures, marking the location they were taken using the Pixon's GPS. We expected to be able to use the GPS alongside Google Maps, but oddly the option doesn't appear. Shooting video was a more satisfying experience -- the Pixon allows you to shoot at up to 120 frames per second, which creates a smooth-looking video.

Read more: http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/mobile-phones/samsung-pixon-review-49299788/#ixzz19qUZgzN2

To Simplify Things :

1) This Phone Can Run Java Unsigned Apps. Can Install Via Memory Stick Also. (Normally Could Run Only Signed Java Apps And Could Install Them Only Through GPRS Or Bluetooth Transfer Only)

2) The GPS Is Fully Functional And Can Be Used To Track Your Current Location. (Normally Only Geo - Tagging Is Functional)

3)Phone Sim Is Unlocked. You Can Use Any Sim Of Your Own Choice

I Wouldn't Call This Arguing But More Of An Intellectual Talk :)

If You Have Any More Queries Sir, Please Do Ask. Most Welcome

what the hell???!!!!

you cudn't have made it more complicated that u already have.i cudn't understand what u are trying to do here,but i hope that at least you do!

May I know What You Haven't Understood? Any Queries Welcome.

Please Read Around On The Links Posted Earlier On The Other Posts.

ok..FYI. most of the phones comes with a-gps/stand alone gps nowadays... there is no need to unlock or anything.. btw do get the facts about a-gps right.. (I don't think you still know). it was a problem(only tagging) with pixon, which was solved by the unlocks, nothing extra is offered by unlock, except for what it is supposed to do.

yes i do understand your point....however this was how the phone was designed by its developers and the one im selling is unlocked from the gps restriction....its sad how samsung could do such a thing....

Please Do Not Forget About The Java Unlock Too....

Offer Price 17.2k Incl Shipping

^^Dont forget to edit the selling price in the first post as buyers may not read the entire thread.

RS4 Thank you

@d@rK nEmEsIs

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
Brand New for 13k

Ebay.in

You might reconsider your pricing.
You Might Want To Also Reconsider That The Phone I Am Selling Has Manufacturer Warranty, GPS Unlocked (It Tracks Your Location Apart From Geo-tagging), Java 3rd Party Apps Can Be Installed(Java unlocked Unsigned App).

Read The Product Description Of Your Phone.

Package include:

1 Brand New Samsung Pixon m8800

1 home Charger

1 earphone

1 battery

1 Data (USB) Cable

1 Mobile phone Bag (Free gift)

1 Mobile phone Chain (Free gift)

All of them are packaged in New ORIGNAL COMPACT box

WARRANTY: WE PROVIDE 30 day's seller FROM DATE OF PURCHASE.

NOTE :ALL GIFTS DOS NOT COMES UNDER WARRANTY.

You say you've got it from the UK. in that case how does it have manufacturer warranty in india? Dont try to mislead anyone by falsely claiming manufacturer warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back