Samsung Refrigerator service

Onkar

Disciple
My fridge (Samsung double -door, with water and ice dispenser ) was not cooling properly since last few days. I called up the samsung customer care, after which a service person checked the fridge and said the heater was not working and will repair the part the next day. No person has come since then. I tried calling the customer service , to which i got a response the component will be available after 3-4 weeks. I am facing lots of problems , what are the possible options I have ?
Thanks .
:)
PS: Pls forward this thread in the appropriate thread if i have posted in the wrong section.

Onkar said:
My fridge (Samsung double -door, with water and ice dispenser ) was not cooling properly since last few days. I called up the samsung customer care, after which a service person checked the fridge and said the heater was not working and will repair the part the next day. No person has come since then. I tried calling the customer service , to which i got a response the component will be available after 3-4 weeks. I am facing lots of problems , what are the possible options I have ?

Thanks .

:)

PS: Pls forward this thread in the appropriate thread if i have posted in the wrong section.

Had a similar problem with whirlpool last month.

Call centres are useless in these situations. Get hold of the delhi (whichever region you're in) service in-charge's no (you can get it from the shop where you purchased the fridge). And lodge a complaint with him.

In my case, he sent a stand-by machine the same day and got mine fixed (arranged for the component from some SE Asian country) in 3 days.

naru80 said:
Had a similar problem with whirlpool last month.

Call centres are useless in these situations. Get hold of the delhi (whichever region you're in) service in-charge's no (you can get it from the shop where you purchased the fridge). And lodge a complaint with him.

In my case, he sent a stand-by machine the same day and got mine fixed (arranged for the component from some SE Asian country) in 3 days.

Thanks. I will try to do the same :)

Back