Camera Samsung SCH-B500 7.7 Megapixel Camera Phone.

Params7

Skilled
samfo9li.jpg
inde1x5wk.jpg

http://www.imserba.com/forum/showpost.php?p=350271&postcount=63

This camera phone is certainly more of a camera and less of a phone, especially when you see it from the back. The slider handset which goes by the name of SCH B500 is quite thick to accomodate the camera lens - 18.5 mm to be precise. The SCH B500 does not simply bank on the credit of having a 7.7 megapixel camera either; its a DMB phone so it can recieve and allow the user to view satellite TV as well. Since the phone can take such high resolution pictures, the user is bound to run out of storage space sooner or later, a problem easily solved by getting T-flash (trans flash) memory cards which the phone supports. The pictures can then be later seen on a TV screen thanks to the TV out function of the SCH B500.

The large display goes into landscape mode once the camera is activated. The SCH B500 is expected to be available to Korean users initially via SK Telecom.

This is one scary phone from the back!

yeah..truly scary...i wonder where wud tht slip into...you'd probably be carrying an extra handbag for this 'cellphone'..though i have to agree tht the display is awesome...btw, i guess it shud have also had a 3-4gb hard disk like the samsung i300x which is essential for storing all those goodies..(what the heck,the size isnt small anyways)..tflash isnt just enough..:no:

Back