samsung tab for rs 32849

dantool

Adept
samsung galaxy tab is available at letsbuy for rs 32849. alongwith the

tab you will get Leather Diary Case + Samsung Bluetooth worth Rs.5499/- and
In-built 2 GB Memory card with Map My India Navigation Solution Application

and 3 Idiots Movie.

the price of tab is rs 36499, apply promoton code: icicilb at the time of checkout

for 10% off.

this scheme is available only for those who make payment through ICICI net banking,

debit card or credit card.

validity period for the offer is not mentioned on the website.

I got the opportunity to have a look at the tab today and though its a neat device but after using iPad the tab didn't impress me enough. The touch flow was not all that and the same can be said about the interface. Also its quite thick compared to the ipad(I use my ipad with a silicon case on and still i found the tab to be thicker). The build quality of the tab was below then that of the ipad as ipad uses a all alu body.

But the biggest gripe that of the tab was the screen size. a 7" just cant match a 10" display. Screen size matters and it matters a lot. TBH if any of you are considering buying a tab for 32K then you are better of buying a iPad.

this post is not for endorsement, just information. the biggest thing going against ipad would be lack of warranty.

when buying a thing worth 30-35k warranty does make a difference unless you are a daredevil or filthy rich.

Is it. Now am i spoiling anybody's sale here. Am i not entitled to give my opinion wherein the OP has posted about a product which i compared to a competitive product and shared about the pros and cons of the same. Well mainly cons :p.

@dantool: Yup you are right with the warranty thingy but the thing with apple is that they give international warranty so as soon as ipad is launched here it will be covered under apple warranty.

I also happened to check the samsung galaxy tablet at Karol Bagh ezone on wednesday. My impressions are as follows:-

1. Its pretty fast and browsing was a breeze, It was having a airtel sim.
2. Its heavy for comfort.
3. The build quality was above average
4. The interface and the screen clarity and touch quality is poor as compared to Ipad.
5. Ipad is much much better product than Samsung Galaxy tablet at current price points
No offense to anybody

BUt be carefull with the site "Letsbuy" few of us including me had a hard time getting stuff from them.

Ofcourse I got the money back after 3 weeks.

Back