uses:

hd movies

tata sky+

needs:

Full HD LED/LCD

budget:

current tv:

Sony KLV-26S400A 26" LCD TV

no plasmas & no hitachi, lg, onida, videocon, vu, jvc, toshiba, panasonic, philips

well the LED lcd tv is no better then the 32B650.
so in terms of performance u should go either for 32b650 or W550A,the sony upscales SD slightly better and sounds better.the samsung however has more features like media playback.

Buy SONY even if it lacks a few features, I love my Sony 21" CRT more than my new 32" 4 series Samsung. I somewhat feel samsung is inferior compared to Sony.

see udit, in my honest opinion putting led's on as small(comparatively,yes) a tv as a 32" is nothing but a gimmick, to pacifiy market demands, for a while.

you are paying 60k for a 32! think about it, when the next best 32" is 15-20k cheaper

and according to expert reviews, the brightness provided by the led's has to be toned down no matter what, and panel is no different than the normal 6series...

consider these n shop,bro

I went for a 46"LED from Samsung .....and I can't complain at all .....picture looks vibrant and colorful .... The earlier 4 series and 5 series samsung Tvs are not to be compared.... the 6 series and 7 series are among the best .... THE feature that absolutely did it for me is the video playback through USB.... thereby cancelling the need for an HTPC ....it plays almost all popular codecs and HD looks absolutely stunning....and upscaling too was absolutely amazing ..... BLack levels look uber cool .... I say samsung hands down .... LED or LCD is your choice ...both have the same panel anyway

In brighter scenes,colors look great and very realistic.But since the Sammy UA32B6000VR 32" LED TV doesn't employ local dimming,predominantly dark scenes appear desaturated and kinda lifeless.Besides there's a loss of shadow detail in dark scenes.Also it got a rather high imput lag.

Seriously you are better off getting 32 inch V550,w550,w450/400 or sammy 650 series.v550 and w550 offer better upscaling of SD content while the older w400/450 offer slightly better pic quality(10 bit panels{w400} and better backlight--WCG-CCFL) (but not so good upscaling).Don't know what's more important for a 32 inch tv---- better upscaling or better pic quality.If you were going for a 40 inch or greater tv i would have asked you to go for w550 or sammy 750.But since you want a 32 inch tv would ask you to check out both w400 and v550. Also if i am not wrong w400 doesn't have much of an imput lag and if you engage the game mode w450 has an imput lag of less than 10ms.

Back