Budget 21-30k Samsung vs Toshiba vs Dell

Dear All,

I want to purchase a Laptop in budget of 27k -28 K. i select thease models, please guide me about after sale service also

Samsung NP300E5Z-A0UIN
Lenovo G570-59340549
Dell Vostro 1550
Toshiba C665-I5011

Howdy Bra,
I would Suggest you to go for Dell Vostro Laptop.
The Samsung has 4 advantages that are the screen,optical drive,hard drive and the ram are own samsung manufactured,but the service is very very poor tough it has a onsite warranty Where as Dell Has an excellent service and has a good sturdy body too.Toshiba and lenovo are also good but i would suggest you to go for DELL.

Dell indeed is a worth brand to go for but there has been some sound problem with Dell. The sound has been pretty low and one need to have an external sound system to experience good sound quality.

Samsung has issues with TAT (Turn around times ), they never meet thier SLAs (service Level agreements), have seen instances where they have taken customer for scapegoats ( they reported functional failure as a physical damage)
Dell has NBD (Next business day ) SLA. Samsung Technicians are not technically sound

How am i saying this ?? My Neighbour's laptop had a problem and had to go through a fiasco and gazillion mails to get the issue covered

Back