Samsung wave - s8500- 4months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

banda

Disciple
Selling my samsung wave phone

With bill + box + pouch+ 2gb card+ all standard accessories that came with it

Its been protected with a good screen guard from day one. No damage or scratches anywhere on the body.

Date of purchase - 15/08/2010

Warranty left - upto 14/08/2011

Cost -

14K if picked up in person from my home in west Delhi (preferred option)

15K Shipped elsewhere

I can add a kingston 16gb micro-sd card for Rs1200 extra

reason for selling -- upgrading to an android phone

Pics--

qRq8u.jpg

SJDC4.jpg

pcjEg.jpg

KmsTI.jpg

M0awE.jpg

hey banda.. can u club ur card with the deal mentioned at @ 15 for mumbai buyers ?

anyway the phone is used for 4.5 months and other member here too is selling his cell @ 15k all inclusive for phone + 16gb memcard, but his is a month older than yours !

i would be willing to buy the same if the deal is made a little bit more lucrative !

ON Hold for Dinesh_Malhotra

w8ing to get confirmation from cart2india regarding my nexus s before i ship this phone.

@haris5sani

Sorry, this phone is no longer for sale. I had ordered a nexus S from cart2india so was planning to sell this. But they could not ship it even after w8ing for it for 3 weeks, so have canceled the deal.

Good thing you decided to keep this puppy. No phone in this price range even comes close to its awesomeness :D

I suggest you to lock this thread.

@L33TWiZaRd

Don't think i can lock the thread on my own. I have notified the mods.

Also i do love this phone. The screen is amazing and its just the right size. But there are two things about it(not generally discussed in reviews, etc) that drive me mad--

-- Cant use aftermarket earphones with inline mic (like soundmagic mp21, meelectronics m9p) cuz the jack configuration is different from apple/htc.

-- VOIP apps are banned on this by Samsung! NO skype, SIP calls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back