PC Peripherals Samsung XL2370 price in Inida

no man read a press brief saying was launched in october 09 but no one has any news.

otherwise its only good competitor to dell presently. BenQ LED isnt something I would suggest. Its white is kinda washout. more looks like faded bluish. this i have read so pls definately research on your own.

Dell is pretty good option. However still dont know if time is right to get a LED all are TN panels and thus rather wait for a good option to come up than buying the first set that is launched.

Dell you have in 24" , Benq in 22 & 24" , Viewsonic in 20" and Samsung 23". Out of these Samsung and Dell are in my list top ones. Samsung looks fantastic and would be lil over Dell though.

If you aware of its launch or availability do drop in line

Btw, the 2 new Benq LED monitors were given to our office for testing. I'm talking about the 18.5" and the 21.5" one. The white is kinda sucky (on the 21.5") but the color reproduction is fantastic!

And there is virtually no strain on the eyes when using the monitors. I used the 18.5" for like 6 hours non-stop. Couldn't feel a thing. When using the LG monitors we have currently, my eyes get tired after around an hour! :O

If you can, do check them out somewhere. Good stuff!

Hi,

Even I am looking for a decent monitor, can someone please tell me which one is better out of these Dell ST 2410 and Benq V2400? Or any other that you recommend?

haider_up32 said:
^^do u test monitors?

Hahaha no I don't test monitors for a living, if that is what you meant. Benq guys were insistent that we try out their new range of monitors so we asked for 2 pieces. We had them for like 4 days. Now we are definitely going to order some pieces.

Back