Samsung's New 8GB harddisk Smartphone

Ghost

Disciple
Source

i12pa.jpg

SGH-i310 ,the new bar phone with 8 GB hard disk frm Samsung raises the bar for Smartphones.

It will have 8GB of internal memory which can be expanded via the microSD card slot ......(with such truck loads of memory y would someone ever need a card....:huh: :huh: ), a 2.0-megapixel camera, USB 2.0 connectivity, tri-band GSM,Bluetooth(with A2DP profile for wireless stereo headset) and EDGE support. It will be equipped with a 2" 65K colors display with 240 x 320 pixels display.It will be powered by Windows Mobile 5.0 giving users all the work and play applications they need.

SGH-i310 is the successor of the Samsung i300.

Although the Pricing and availability have not yet been announced but the new Samsung i310 is expected to be officially announced at the CeBIT exhibition this week. Further details can be expected after that

insane :) 8gb i wonder how good the sound quality will be........so now i have a choice between this n the w950i :) ..........hmmmm but will the w950i be cheaper since it wont have a camera......then ill pick that up

8gb is the in-built microdrive. 64mb in the internal memory. So in total there's 8064 mb total that comes with the phone with an option to even add more with mmc's.

Good reply i guess, since Sony has announed 4 and 8gb Memory Stick Duo Pro's, for PSP, K750i, and the 'W' series phones :bleh:

Back