Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 2GB mp3 player (round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^check the previous posts. Price is 2k shipped only. The lot shallbe ordered from Provantage.

katmandude said:
It will allow you to add how many ever to the cart. But when you checkout & just before entering payment details it reduces the Qty. to 3.

[quote name='WingZero'][quote name='katmandude']Its not available @ $29.99 .. Also 40 of those are not available on Amazon. The one directly sold by Amazon for $30.85 + taxes is allowing me to buy only 3 players. I can get 40 from Provantage .. From there it will be Rs. 2000 shipped.

[quote name='WingZero'][quote name='katmandude']The price will be Rs. 2,000 shipped. I'll send the payment details to everyone on the list tomorrow morning.

Hi KMD thanx for quick response. The site mentions new price as 29.99$. So what would be the new pricing, kindly update on it. thanx.
[/QUOTE]

Hi i tried altering the quantity it does update total amount. Are you sure it aint working for orders?. we have 40+ order list.:)

Amazon.com Shopping Cart[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Got the PM from KMD regarding payment details for 2 pcs. Will make the payments soon.(2-3 days )

I also recived a PM from KMD , when is the last date for payment ?

I am making it right now , but asking generally when is the last date for payment and when will we get CLIP+ ??

I got the pm and the payment for the same has been made. Online SBI to SBI. Instant transfer done. KMD, please check and revert back. PM sent to KMD in this regard.

Got the PM..transfered 2k from my SBI to his SBI acc..PM sent to KMD with payment details :)

How long will it take to reach our place..? approx..

What's the last date to deposit the money? b'coz ryt now i don't have my bike to go to the branch... :eek:hyeah:
can i do it tmrw? :ashamed:

Not able to send the details to KMD
"katmandude has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

KMD, not able to PM you.
Plz clear your inbox.
Plz PM me the details of HDFC bank. That link is not showing summary picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back