SanDisk SDSSDHII-480G-G25 SATA 3.0 Gbps 480 GB SSD @ Rs 10490 || 44% Discount + 10% Cashback

Holy Shit. I bought a Sandisk extreme pro 240 GB for 10,490 just 2 weeks back from amazon.in.

Is paytm trustworthy ?[DOUBLEPOST=1449418209][/DOUBLEPOST]btw, paytm says its giving only 3 years manufacturer warranty. The SSD i got (Extreme pro) has 10 years.

If it was a more trusted site then I would've said "GO FOR IT!" but paytm lol. Last i heard buyers didn't receive their order. They are definitely not ready as a dedicated market. If you're not worried about your money then try your luck lol. Just pray that you dont get refunded in the form of online wallet. :p

Anyone using a 480gb ssd? Am still struck with 2x 240gb ssd one from zotac and other from sandisk got from olx for 7k

How is paytm? 7/10 at least?

Last edited:
i bought APC 1kva ups from paytm . list price 8k with discount 4.5k . some 40%discount coupon was added dont know it now. Product was delivered in 2 days . Also got pureit RO list price was 17k got for 15k. The only thing that i dont like is the discount is in form of wallet cash. I use it up for uber and other online shops which accept paytm wallet.hope this helps you.

i bought APC 1kva ups from paytm . list price 8k with discount 4.5k . some 40%discount coupon was added dont know it now. Product was delivered in 2 days . Also got pureit RO list price was 17k got for 15k. The only thing that i dont like is the discount is in form of wallet cash. I use it up for uber and other online shops which accept paytm wallet.hope this helps you.

When did you buy ups? I need one too. Though their schemes have reduced now a days.

Back